• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Me and The Boys!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
BantamStamps.jpg

Here's my Bantam team I spend from Oct-Apr coaching-great group of kids definately never a dull moment. They do our little town proud.

Manitoba_Rancher said:
NR, Whos the short kid on the end with the moustache? :wink: Wish you best of luck on your season!!!

They always try to slip some overage ringer in don't they/ Probably backfire as it looks like he'd slow the team down. :wink:

No thats the other coaches kid lol. I should get a gum allowancelol-hey never gotten a bench penalty in all my years coaching. See that kid second from the left he had to wear my old long gloves in the pic-them boys can't believe we played with them lol. They even did my 1980's Super Tacks lol.

Okay, I won't spill the beans, but I think my neighbour is the redhead!

As for the gloves and the Super Tacs... I wound up President of the Skating Club, and we hosted a PowerSkating session for hockey kids. I had to help out on the ice, 8) and a requirement was hockey gloves.

Well, my skates are all steel blades, bought second hand in 1984 for when I first started playing hockey. The gloves were my dads, all brown leather, and worn through in the palms, bought in the early 60's. So before one session, I left this stuff by the dressing room door for 10 minutes. Then I came back in, and one Mom asked me who was creating the "Antique Hockey Equipment" display! :( Guess I need to cough up some cash and go buy some new blades. The dugout never complains, tho!

How big are your feet-I bet Ty might have some old ones that would fit-yeah the redhead is your neighbor-the boys tagged him 'Napolean Dynamite' had lots of fumn with Logan and his parents-wish all hockey parents were like them lol.

Branding068.jpg

There's one of my super loopers with his skates off. Don't kid yourself BMR-even a fat horse has one race in him. I raced the boys from the bus to Tim Horton's the other day and beat them-they figured it was because I was running towards a doughnut shop lol. ohh Heifer I can't believe I asked how big your feet were-that was a bit uncouth lol-you can PM me the dimensions lol.

The size of my feet aren't that personal... all you haffta do is look down, and you'll see they're average... size 8 1/2 ladies! But I think we can afford new skates for me. It's more the principal of the thing.

Mine work fine, and does it really matter if they don't have any plastic on them? When I pick up speed and really hussle, there's absolutely no chance I'll melt my skates, being steel & leather! :lol:

You can pass on your skates to an up-and-comer who might use them more than twice a year. Thanks for thinkin' of us, tho! That was mighty nice of you!
:D

Ohh I know you can afford them but he just outgrows some pretty nice skates before he wears them out-and no that's not him, behind the goalie-geez Shower you were cheering for the wrong kid lol.

Son of a gun; we didn't even need 3 days and 250 posts to get this one!!PS...... NR as coach if you are wearing skates you could be classed as vertically challenged!!!!!lol :lol: :lol:

Don't go in the corner with me you might get horizontally projected lol. Well you know how most tall guys are-too close to heaven to be any good here on earth!!! LOL.

I doubt that I would be going into a corner with "anyone" but I can be tricked into meeting at a round table just about anytime!! :lol: :lol: Best wishes for the Christmas season to you and your family!

Don't worry I'm not much of a threat any more-I only play coed now-I like the atmosphere in the dressing room alot better. Merry X-mas to you and yours.

Latest posts