• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Replacementheifers.jpg

Replacement heifers
Beefonthehoof.jpg

Beef on the hoof
Pleasantsurprise.jpg

Pleasant surprise
Complacentcattle.jpg

Complacent cattle
Prettygoodfeller.jpg

Pretty good feller
abigboy.jpg

A big boy
Wildbugger.jpg

Wild bugger
Sundaymorningserenity.jpg

Sunday morning serenity
Countrypreacher.jpg

Country preacher
Sleepykid.jpg

Listening intently to the sermon

Soapweed-thanks so much for all the Deadwood and Ranch pictures! Boy,those are some good epd calves! No, in all sincerity-your cows and calves look really great. Always nice to find surprises like that! Have a good day. Sold some fall calves last week and plan on another pasture this week.

Thanks Soapweed for the pictures and at least looking at the one's from deadwood I have an idea who people are on here now. Just got in from the hay field, have enough for this winter now working on supply for next year just in case it forgets to rain. Have great day Jim

I'd pick on your red cattle if I could. I also favor the blacks, but I favor "the green" a ways more. By the time you get a truck to tow some of those big red lunkers to town, you'll almost buy the fuel.

the "listening intently" to the sermon sure resembles the way I limped through english class in high school.........

Listening intently,or a dirty sunday morning hangover?Not that i would know,anything about that. :roll:

Juan said:
A little long in the ear,aint he?That(wild bugger). :p

That is purposely planned, and bred in for a reason to accomodate more identification, i.e. ear tags. My stock will be worth more because they have this extra ear. EPDs on this outfit stand for Ear Potential Development, and in the future this extra room for more tags will be worth a substantial premium from the next buyer. :wink: :)

Soapweed - I think there is hope for you yet! :eek: Hmmmmm - Ear Potential Development :???: No-o-o-o-t Exactly!! :shock: More like "Eventual Perfect Decisions" The "Ear" bit???? I don't think so! :lol: :lol: But I do detect a flicker of understanding in your attempted effort at humor! 8) :wink: :wink: It is an indication that your left brain (that is the Left Cerebral Hemisphere of your Brain which is associated with logical thinking, numerical calculations, and language skills and which is popularly regarded as the center of rational thought) is finally beginning to arouse from it's erstwhile somnambulistic state and is murmuring softly, but with an urgency and intensity to the right brain (which is the Right Cerebral Hemisphere of the human Brain, which includes areas associated with abstraction, artistic ability, and emotional response: popularly regarded as the center of creativity and imagination! Yes-s-s-s, Ethereal Emanations are wafting wispilly, resembling Zephyrs, into my Cerebral Cortex - imparting absolute indications that, in spite of yourself, you are weakening and lurching into the full realization that EXPECTED PROGENY DIFFERENCES and their judicial implementations are synonymous with and in reality and in fact are ECUMENICAL PANACEAS forDEGRADATION! I am pleased to realize that my efforts have not been in vain and are bearing fruit! It gladdens an old Teacher's heart! :D

DOC HARRIS

That is a pretty complex explanation, DOC, and unfortunately the "middle" brain, which is the part most often used under my balding head, stayed pretty much in "neutral" (like it always does) during the whole complicated dissertation. But if you have these thought processes figured out, that is good enough for me, and I will just have to take your word for it. :wink: :)

DOC HARRIS said:
Soapweed - I think there is hope for you yet! :eek: Hmmmmm - Ear Potential Development :???: No-o-o-o-t Exactly!! :shock: More like "Eventual Perfect Decisions" The "Ear" bit???? I don't think so! :lol: :lol: But I do detect a flicker of understanding in your attempted effort at humor! 8) :wink: :wink: It is an indication that your left brain (that is the Left Cerebral Hemisphere of your Brain which is associated with logical thinking, numerical calculations, and language skills and which is popularly regarded as the center of rational thought) is finally beginning to arouse from it's erstwhile somnambulistic state and is murmuring softly, but with an urgency and intensity to the right brain (which is the Right Cerebral Hemisphere of the human Brain, which includes areas associated with abstraction, artistic ability, and emotional response: popularly regarded as the center of creativity and imagination! Yes-s-s-s, Ethereal Emanations are wafting wispilly, resembling Zephyrs, into my Cerebral Cortex - imparting absolute indications that, in spite of yourself, you are weakening and lurching into the full realization that EXPECTED PROGENY DIFFERENCES and their judicial implementations are synonymous with and in reality and in fact are ECUMENICAL PANACEAS forDEGRADATION! I am pleased to realize that my efforts have not been in vain and are bearing fruit! It gladdens an old Teacher's heart! :D

DOC HARRIS

Doc,
Brings back memories of sleeping thru anatomy class. And dozing through physiology. And a few other classes. Still have a notebook with my handwriting degrading into a dribble off the page... :lol:

nr said:
DOC HARRIS said:

DOC HARRIS

Doc,
Brings back memories of sleeping thru anatomy class. And dozing through physiology. And a few other classes. Still have a notebook with

YOU, TOO, NR???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

nr - hunh-h- - -you think YOU had Physiology problems! My Physiology II, III, and IV Professor in Chiropractic College was almost impossible to understand!! His Mother was from Jolly ol' EEEnglund, and his Father was from Brazil!! :shock: :???: :???: His accent(s) were almost impossible to understand. Example: "zoom a du fogtunts au du tumug au lak au borra o cora cora!" Interpretation: "Some of the functions of the stomach are like a bottle of Coca Cola!" - The textbook was thicker than Gray's Anatomy and Dorland's Medical Dictionary and he went through the lectures like feces thru a funnel! :eek: - - Builds Character! :lol: :lol:

DOC HARRIS

Soapweed said:
That is a pretty complex explanation, DOC, and unfortunately the "middle" brain, which is the part most often used under my balding head, stayed pretty much in "neutral" (like it always does) during the whole complicated dissertation. But if you have these thought processes figured out, that is good enough for me, and I will just have to take your word for it. :wink: :)
Soap - I just realized that you answered this post at 2:14 AM! Good Grief, Man - you need to get some rest in order to enable your Central Nervous System to perform optimally! Perhaps you have been doing 'Nite Shift' on the tractor?

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS said:
Soap - I just realized that you answered this post at 2:14 AM! Good Grief, Man - you need to get some rest in order to enable your Central Nervous System to perform optimally! Perhaps you have been doing 'Nite Shift' on the tractor?

DOC HARRIS

As a matter of fact, and with all due respect, I just had to get up and go to the bathroom. :wink: :???: :? :cry: :)

Latest posts