• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mega Millions

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I bought 1 but didn't win?????????

I think our lottery machine is stuck on "not a winner"

I did read that South Dakota pocketed 1/2 million in voluntary taxes from this drawing.

gcreekrch said:
Buy 1 for me WR, if I win I'll split it with you and pay ya back the initial cost. :wink: :D

Well, we both won the same amount :?. That was my first, and likely last lottery ticket, I'll stick to livestock for my gambling addiction :D .

WyomingRancher said:
gcreekrch said:
Buy 1 for me WR, if I win I'll split it with you and pay ya back the initial cost. :wink: :D

Well, we both won the same amount :?. That was my first, and likely last lottery ticket, I'll stick to livestock for my gambling addiction :D .

Well shucks! :( Just when we needed it most. :lol:

well I got 5 LOL and won $2
Shoer bought 15 and won $4 or as he says lost $11
I cant say I lost since a friend at work bought mine sicne I have bought her lunch a couple times...... LOL I dont remember.

Somebody on the news was saying if you didn't buy a ticket you had 0% chance of winning.

If you bought a ticket you had .0000000001% chance of winning.

Heck with those odd you might as well stay feeding cattle. :D

I heard there were 176 million different combinations on the numbers. So if you had boughht 176 million tickets with different numbers then you'd be a winner. So divide that by four winners and you would have wone approximately 160 million and you would be a winner. Maybe after everyone took their share you would have had 75 million so you would have lost 100 million on the winning ticket.
But you could always say you were a WINNER

Latest posts