• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

memanpa

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You would probably want to move the Whitehouse to Lawrence and then paint it purple.

one brother came home in a body bag the other brother has a mind messed up. Me, my job was burying war heros, most were from ww11.

passin thru said:
You would probably want to move the Whitehouse to Lawrence and then paint it purple.
getting KSU and KU confused is a big sin to a Kansan..... almost like telling a Husker fan that Michigan got half the title when Osborne retired!!

Lawrence =home to KU ....known for being the meanest city to homeless people , also one of the highest percent of gay people on campus. liberal arts college

Manhattan = KSU, know for Aggieville, 30 miles from where Knute Rockny died, and Bill Snyder Stadium. Katrina and I plan to honeymoon there someday....after Bill Snyder marries us on the 50 yard line. :twisted:

as for painting the White house purple...I like the way you think, you just earned a spot in my cabinet. What dept. handles mouthy rich libs from the south?? you get that spot!

passin thru said:

Yea we would then put a corner post at all four corners of the U.S. paint them purple and then shoot anyone that is found tresspassing with out proper documents :lol:

Angus Cattle Shower said:
aplusmnt said:
Holy crap, is there ever a lot of bigwords flying inhere!!!!

I say, jigs for president!!!! :clap:

I kind of see him more as a Secretary of Defense. Give him the Power and in one year the Middle East would be unrecognizable, maybe even inhabitable also :lol:

But, if he would be pres., he would have an excuse to bring you into the whitehouse, then america would have one heckuva duo, the next batman and robin.

I tell you what, get Jigs in as president and I will take Secretary of defense, I will be good at following his orders of mass destruction and helping him come up with some fresh ideas to further his fight. And incase he gets tied down with stained dresses and other important stuff that Presidents do I could keep things a rolling :wink: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
[
Yea we would then put a corner post at all four corners of the U.S.

Look @ a map! :roll: :roll: :roll:

What you do not think there is a farthest extreme corner of Southeast, Northeast, Southwest and Northwest in the U.S. Guess if we have to we can put a buoy floating out in U.S. Waters and paint it purple to help square things up a little :wink:
:roll:

You sure grasp for anything to try to be right about something :lol: :lol:

aplusmnt said:
kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
[

What you do not think there is a farthest extreme corner of Southeast, Northeast, Southwest and Northwest in the U.S. Guess if we have to we can put a buoy floating out in U.S. Waters and paint it purple to help square things up a little :wink:
:roll:

You sure grasp for anything to try to be right about something :lol: :lol:

As a wise man of the board pointed out to me, that Hawaii and Alaska would not fall between them 4 post. So I guess we will just have sacrafice them 2 states. I figure if the illegals can survive in the Alaska cold they can have it. And if they can swim to Hawaii it is theres also. :lol:

In case this joke about the corner post does not make sense to some on here. In Kansas if you paint your corner post Purple and someone gets caught hunting on your place within them property lines with out written permission they are in deep trouble.

aplusmnt said:
aplusmnt said:
I kind of see him more as a Secretary of Defense. Give him the Power and in one year the Middle East would be unrecognizable, maybe even inhabitable also :lol:

But, if he would be pres., he would have an excuse to bring you into the whitehouse, then america would have one heckuva duo, the next batman and robin.

I tell you what, get Jigs in as president and I will take Secretary of defense, I will be good at following his orders of mass destruction and helping him come up with some fresh ideas to further his fight. And incase he gets tied down with stained dresses and other important stuff that Presidents do I could keep things a rolling :wink: :lol:

Done!

Yeah I guess I don't know about the purple thingy..... At the dental office we make sure and DON'T give men purple toothbrushes... They (men) find it insulting because purple is a gay color....... :p :twisted:

katrina said:
Yeah I guess I don't know about the purple thingy..... At the dental office we make sure and DON'T give men purple toothbrushes... They (men) find it insulting because purple is a gay color....... :p :twisted:

Gays have a COLOR? :shock:

katrina said:
I have a purple toothbrush! I am not gay.... don't believe me??? I can proe it! :twisted:

kolanuraven said:
aplusmnt said:
[

actually KAKA (kolo) if you were t olook at the flight grids as laid out by thye FAA, of which your CITATION X must follow you would see they are laid out in a square grid!
east west north south there are no arcs, no curves jusr straight grids!!

i know i know you leave the flying to a pilot! good thing because i would not want you in the seat next to me. your direction is soooooo far off is it scary :D :D :D
how do you even get to the landing strip, never mind you must have GPS.
to get you thru the day :D :D :D

jigs said:
I am not gay.... don't believe me??? I can proe it! :twisted:

Dang Jigs we are just discussing getting you into office and you are already trying to get yourself into a sex scandal. :roll:

I am sure we can spin it though since you are only trying to prove a point and defend your man hood, not that you were in it for any personal gratification :wink: :lol:

reader (the Second) said:
Now this post reminds me of the boy behind Kola's desk shooting spitwads and pulling her braids and taunting her to get her attention :lol:

This thread reminds me of teenaged boys playing paintball :shock: :shock:

You remind me of an old-time busybody, in the days of party line telephones. You are standing on tiptoes, with fingers from one hand holding apart the window shades so you can peer outside to see what is going on. In your other hand is the telephone receiver held up against your ear so you can listen in on others' conversations that don't pertain to you, but it is juicy gossip. :shock:

Can you say curmudgeon ? :wink:

I don't know about you but my life is going beautifully this week and I'm in a great mood. I just called it like I saw it.

In all honesty, Reader 2, I am glad to hear that your life is going beautifully this week. The wind is howling here, and it is only 10 degrees. At least, so far it is 10 above zero, so that is something to be thankful for.

Sorry for the free psychoanalysis. I just thought maybe that was going to be the topic for the day. :wink: :)

Can you say curmudgeon ? :wink:

can you say "bullseye" ?

as in Soapweed hit the bullseye, he was dead on in that analysis

Latest posts