• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Memorial People - Jeri my wife

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Jeri pasted in 1972 @ 22 years of age.
As they say {I never thought of 11 as Middle Age}
Jeri%20num3.jpg

I was the Lucky One - 3 years at Stanford Hospital and I was never Sick!
Thank You God For Taking Her Home - Ending Her Pain.
I Learned:
THERE IS A TIME WHEN IT'S OK TO DIE
When God Speaks We don't always Understand.

He Woke me at 2:15 AM telling me that she would be OK.
Two weeks later she Passed.
Then I saw a 2:10 AM Blood Test same date - that said she would Die

Nice picture. Now she will live on till the internet stops, or all of us are gone.

As for mine its my sister Joy the last time I saw her in person 14 months before she passed. the one thing that stuck with me was the last hug and her telling me everything was going to be alright.......I have held on to that with my finger tips at times but it will stay in my heart.

OK what are the stories on the others?

MsSage said:
OK what are the stories on the others?

July77SanSybandNan.jpg

This is a photo I took of my three sisters, who were all helping to put up hay on our dad's ranch in the summer of 1977. I am the oldest in the family. My sister, Sandra (who is standing on the tractor), was three years younger than me. She died at the age of 38 in 1993 from ovarian cancer. She left behind a nice husband but no children. Sandra was a school teacher most of her life, and she had a cheerful nature that influenced many young people in a positive direction. The middle sister is Sybil, three years younger than Sandra. Sybil is still a darned good cowhand, tractor driver, cook, caretaker, or whatever else might need to be done. She spent much of her career working in banks from Nebraska to Colorado, and made many friends along the way. My youngest sister, Nancy, came along eight years after Sybil. Nancy is a hard-working ranchwife, and she also has a job with Cabela's return center . She and her top-hand husband have two teen-agers, a boy and a girl, who are wonderful athletes in all school events. They are also great rodeo competitors who both have qualified and competed at Gallup, New Mexico for the junior high rodeo finals. I am very proud of all my family.

Latest posts