• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVRYONE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
& My sincere apologies you folks have endured all year from the hay maker camp, hope ole saint nick brings you good health and prosperity for many years..........................merry Christmas & Good luck

PS And special thanks to the moderators for their tact and kindness.

Best Wishes and Merry Christmas to you and yours Hay Maker.

I will send a prayer for rain for all of the drought areas as a gift.

Have a fine Christmas down your way Haymaker! It's a simple pleasure to know folks like yourself thanks to this site. Be Blessed ya'll! :D

2eb1594d51eccb68b170bdf99ebf9304e11ae8c.gif

couch.gif
couch.gif

Have a happy holiday everyone!
SL

Merry Christmas Haymaker-- I hope your country gets plenty of rain in the coming New Year...

Thanks everyone for the Christmas wishes especially rain wishes, it's been raining here every winter, after the first frost we slop through mud all winter rains just enough to stay damp and dreary, not reall any good rains that will fill stock tanks and get creeks running.
Then when it gets warm enough to grow grass it stops all spring/ summer, come winter same ole thing, but Im tired of complainin about it maybe the pattern will change here next year.
Merry Christmas everyone, Im sure some of yall will be having a white Christmas, that new snow sure is pretty especially Christmas Eve Nite, there is just something about gently falling snow on Christmas that makes it special.
good luck

Latest posts