• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas Macon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and to your wife. This site has been a great gift to all of us.

Thanks Macon and Mrs Macon and have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. Come visit us at this time of year and see what this country is reall like! :wink:

Merry Christmas Macon,great site....spend too much time on it but guess that reflects how good it is :!:

Faster horses said:
I would like to second that---

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! :santa: :clap: :nod: :santa: :clap: :heart: :lol2: :nod:

I move to make the motion unanimous!!! :nod: :D

Many thanks and a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap: to our hosts Mr and Mrs Macon for their gracious hospitality, both here on the net and at Deadwood. I'm honored to have met so many of you fine folks at Deadwood!

So JB, how is the celebrity life? I'm thinking I could put Brad Paisley's Celebrity song on the radio for ya! :evil: :twisted: :D Just kiddin'!!!

John SD said:
Faster horses said:
I would like to second that---

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! :santa: :clap: :nod: :santa: :clap: :heart: :lol2: :nod:

I move to make the motion unanimous!!! :nod: :D

Many thanks and a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap: to our hosts Mr and Mrs Macon for their gracious hospitality, both here on the net and at Deadwood. I'm honored to have met so many of you fine folks at Deadwood!

So JB, how is the celebrity life? I'm thinking I could put Brad Paisley's Celebrity song on the radio for ya! :evil: :twisted: :D Just kiddin'!!!

You know, I've had the fame before and now I want the fortune! :lol:

Seriously, it was nice of them to put me on the cover, but I'm gonn'a have to put up with a bunch of smart aleck, jealous neighbors and friends now! I guess being famous is worth it. Maybe I'll never have to wait for a table at the Bull Creek Cafe ever again! :wink:

Have a wonderful Christmas John! :)

Latest posts