• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas you hoodlums

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a joyous and peaceful day tomorrow. It's a blessing to spend it around family and friends. Hope y'all can have plenty of both. It's a time of year I am always grateful for God and the blessings He has sent my way. I hope we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas and give thanks for that wondrous gift!!! Thanks to His life and more importantly, His death and resurrection, we all get to see those we have lost and miss so much. Someday that reunion will be pretty special. We send our love to y'all from the desert. Have a Merry Christmas amigos!!!!

Merry Christmas all! We are working cows today before the cold snap. First full feed was yesterday, not too bad.

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Just don't over do it when you get home.

Our Friend Burnt down in Ontario was in an accident while hauling 4 steers to the butcher.
A pick up pulled out in front of him, he went off the road down on the river flats with the trailer coming unhook on it's side laying behind the truck. Steers were okay and got hauled on to the butcher and Burnt broke a femur and spent 3 weeks I think in hospital. While he was down Judy got a bad case of the Covid. Seems like the Ivomec pulled her out.

Latest posts