• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Hoping ya'll have a fine Christmas. Gonna be away from work til next week so thought I'd send this now so i didn't miss ya! Be blessed and may you receive whatever it is that your hoping to get. What a great year that has gone by quicker than i can belive. The Lord has truly looked over my family and my place. Some of you have had more than your share of strife and trials. May '12 treat you better in all you do. Thanks so much for your freindship, your advice and your humor. You folks, and this site, brighten my day on a regular basis. Merry Christmas to you all from the frosty west desert! :D

Merry Christmas Leanin' H,,,santa has arrived here early this year.many blessings at the door,on the phone ,and on the computer.

may 2012 be a good year for us all.

Yes Merry Christmas to all and hope you have a great holiday season and 2012 brings rain and prosperity to Yall.
good luck

Shortgrass said:
Back at ya H. You are a part of what makes this site worth visitin'.

That's for sure! You do need to get your home computer fixed so we can see how much the kids have grown. Have a great Christmas!!

Nicky said:
Shortgrass said:

That's for sure! You do need to get your home computer fixed so we can see how much the kids have grown. Have a great Christmas!!

Ditto and ditto :D .

Yes, we need lots of pics of your great family and of that beautiful desert you call home. Isn't it about time you take us all on a picture trip, trailing cattle?

NikkiChristmascard2011001.jpg

Merry Christmas !!! Wishing everyone a Healthy and Happy New Year ; may 2012 be all you wish for .

Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas and prosperous New Year. Please remember those who are far from family and loved ones. Also the o.es waiting for them get home safe. Do.t forget to aT a prayer for the people who protect us and our city, state , and Country. May. Gods blessings shine down upon us.

Wishing everyone on Ranchers a blessed Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year, may 2012 be the year that brings the sucess you all deserve.
Andy and family

Jody, that was a powerful, gripping portrayal of the Christ Child's coming! Thanks for posting the link.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you out there!! May you blessed with love and happiness this day and all the days from here on out!!

Faster horses said:
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Leanin H. And may you all
enjoy a happy, prosperous New Year. You have brought many
positive and humorous things to this site.

When will you get your home computer fixed?????

Soon, i hope. :D Other priorities have arisen and spending money on a new computer got knocked down a dozen notches. :( Had vehicle troubles with both outfits that took a pretty penny even with me doing the repairs. But we are aiming for a new one in January. I'll keep checking in at my day job til we get squared away. We are just being stubborn and refuse to but one on credit.

WyomingRancher said:
Nicky said:
Shortgrass said:

Ditto and ditto :D .

Yes, we need lots of pics of your great family and of that beautiful desert you call home. Isn't it about time you take us all on a picture trip, trailing cattle?

The kids are growing so fast it's spooky! :shock: And we are trying to leave the cows out on private til February 1st. Hay is $220 a ton so every day they stay away from the manger is quite a savings plan. :D The weather and grass have been perfect so far, knock on wood, so we'll just keep checking on them. So far they haven't fallen off at all. We did spend yesterday gathering 1st calf heifers and the bulls and got them hauled home. Heifers will start calving mid january and the bulls have a bad habit of becoming invisable when a big storm hits. We found them all and decided they couldn't disappear if they were home. Hopefully by the drive home, the puter will be puting! :wink:

Latest posts