• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Debbie and I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all of our Ranchers friends.

May the Good Lord hold you all in the palm of his hand.

Merry Christmas Gcreek, and everyone on Ranchers. May your day be filled with love, joy, and happiness!

From ours to all...Merry Christmas.
537727_10151192433409624_1369488443_n.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and Debbie too Gcreek!

And a very Merry Christmas to all on Rancher's from our house!

John and family.

Yep-- Merry Christmas to all....

Even felt that way this morning- temp dropped to -14 and now we have snow flurries...

Merry Christmas To everyone. Hope you all have a great one with all your family.

We might actually get a white one here for a change.

wishing everyone here all the joy and blessings the season has to offer... we may differ in ideas and solutions, but we are all brothers and sister in the end.

Merry Christmas also from here. As a cattle producer we are very lucky people to enjoy the cattle , horses and the land that we take care of best wishes top and a fantastic new year to all
Along with my cattle enterprise I also work with the general public in teaching and real estate both part time. For a fact ran hers have the best life This years Christmas I do not see very many happy people I see a lot of stress in people faces . Wage earning family's are going through some very tough times all we can do is hope

Latest posts