• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I would guess your use of the F word is what got your post x-rated now thats a no no...sissies not nearly the same and butts not even close. :p :p :p

Denny,

I know why my original post was deleted. I just can not figure out why my complaint that now just says "Merry Christmas" got edited. There was nothing profane about that. And yes you are correct, I can see why the original post was deleted because I used @ss and F'ing. It's the principle of the matter though. Sissie, an pinching butts are not profane but "Coon Ass" is. It's the context that matters. My point and post was basically to Apologize for using those words and to point out that fact that someone else used the same words and the "subject" line nor "post" was edited. I was not in any way tying to use those words in a vulgar or mean way. Just trying to add some Christmas Spirit to the board. Hope this doesn't get erased too.

Have a lovely Christmas and hope you like my pictures that I posted in my other message.

Thanks Jinglebob! Hope you have a Superb Holiday and many more pieces of nice poetry for all of us to read! Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!! May as well take care of them all at once!

Thanks!

Latest posts