• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Message from Shortgrass

Help Support Ranchers.net:

WyomingRancher

Reaction score
Shortgrass has asked me to pass along that "Good Sunday Mornin" will not be posted Sunday.

Rumor has it, Shortgrass and Jan are living it up at Frontier Days :D .

Good for them! He and Mrs Shortgrass deserve some time off to kick up their heels! 8)

Prayers for safety for them and others travelling this weekend. Also for those at work in the hayfields or other work around the ranch. Thank you Lord for recent rains, and we pray for rain those in great need of precip.

burnt said:
Why not? Is his BlackBerry dead? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Jan put them in a pie & I ate it!

The motel has a public puter, so you got no break after all. I may forget to post once in awhile, but my ol' leatherbound book says that "He who keeps Isreal will neither slumber or sleep. Sure is handy that He is more dependable than I. Hope you have a good Sunday Mornin' -- I am!

Shortgrass said:
burnt said:
Why not? Is his BlackBerry dead? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Jan put them in a pie & I ate it!

The motel has a public puter, so you got no break after all. I may forget to post once in awhile, but my ol' leatherbound book says that "He who keeps Isreal will neither slumber or sleep. Sure is handy that He is more dependable than I. Hope you have a good Sunday Mornin' -- I am!

That's technology for ya Shortgrass! You can run but you can't hide because computers are everywhere!

Nice cool cloudy Sunday morning here so far. High temp is supposed to be 96 today and will feel like it and then some if the humidity doesn't ease up a bit.

Latest posts