• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Message to R-calf

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullard said he was very pleased with the appeals process, noting he thought the three judges had reviewed and carefully considered the briefs filed in the case. He said: "Their questions indicated they understood the serious nature of the case." So, he is saying that he thinks the judges will be fair. I wonder what the jackass will say now?
He goes on to make himself look like an even bigger ass than we thought, "Will we establish health and safety standards based on science or politics", or the size of his own wallet? How can a grown man, and I use the term loosely, how can a grown man publicly display his hypocracy with a straight face. I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.
R-calf is now officially a public joke, and if anyone sends money to these morons, then they are just plain stupid.

chief, if that's the best comeback you can muster, you r-calfers must be truly defeated. Get ready to be defeated economically as well.

to redriver: as a fellow cattle producer, I felt for the plight of the Canadian cattleman with the border closed. But if that is the best reponse you can muster I will now pledge my efforts to keep the border closed----forever.

mls, r-cult and their lies couldn't keep the border closed, and their crooked judge's days are numbered as well.
I know that many good-hearted US producers knew full well what Canadians were going through, and I know that you suffered through tough times as well. That is what astounds me, that you let r-cult dig your own grave. Maybe you hoped that they would succeed, maybe not. But all that was accomplished is that Canada now has a huge cow herd, and the producers who survived are tough as nails and can undercut your prices like never before. It is not our fault, it is the fault of the delays in normalised trade brought on by fools like r-cult.
I know that many americans think they can live as an isolated state, but that just isn't reality.

Redriver: "Canadians can undercut your prices like never before"

Now there's something to be proud of: Showing US how to lose money like never before.
You gotta be proud. :roll:

the chief said:
Redriver: "Canadians can undercut your prices like never before"

Now there's something to be proud of: Showing US how to lose money like never before.
You gotta be proud. :roll:

Canadian producers won't be losing money, just you.

Latest posts