• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Methamphetamine / anhydrous ammonia

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mp.freelance

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently working on an article about the use of anhyrous ammonia, a common fertilizer, in the production of methamphetamine, a dangerous drug. Although I realize this is a ranching website, I figured there was a possibility some of you also have crops that you use anhydrous ammonia on. If you have ever experienced anyone stealing or trying to steal this substance from you, your story could be very useful. Preferrably, I'd like to hear from folks in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or California, but if you're not from one of these areas I'd still like to know your story.

This topic may not fit with the general discussion of the Bull Session forum, but this seems to be the place that gets the most attention.

I already have sources in law enforcement, ag associations, law, etc. so I don't any referrals to organizations - my goal is to bring in a source that will personalize the story.

Thanks,

MP

Latest posts