• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mexican Cartel Tourism

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
Why we didn't go back to Mexico. Curacao was great. Two and a half hour plane ride from Miami, or a straight shot from Toronto if you're up North.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=XvlOcDYpkqY

Mexico is about to become a 5th world country.

Because we are doing something about the border, their narcoeconomy is imploding.

If the money from drug running is dwindling, the criminals will have to look at new sources to survive...thus the touristy places will take on a new sense of importance....direct robbery and kidnapping for ransom will only increase. When that dries up, they will turn more toward the domestic people until they have had enough and revolt.

I think we will be dangling a carrot to Mexico to clean themselves up so they can join our economy again...but that's just my suspicion.

Acapulco was overtaken by criminals a decade or more ago, but Cancun was protecting tourists out of self preservation. Now Cancun is not save for anglos. Mexico is a case study of the importance of freedom. In Mexico, freedom is assailed by the state and the non state criminals. The more I learn, the more I admire those old white men that sacrificed so much to safeguard our freedom. Those old white men that established such a wonderful place as to attract people of color from every corner of the planet. The real white supremacist is the person of color that can think of no opportunity other than living in a society established by old white guys.

Amazing how much the phrase "it's okay to be white" sends the progressives into a mouth frothing tizzy.

That is the political environment of today....they can't even say it's okay to be white. The real racists point themselves out.

Patriots are colorblind.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/mexico-blackouts/2018/02/21/mexico-blackout-mothers-nightmare-daughter-disappears/355233002/

Latest posts