• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MIA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
Anybody heard from Robertmac lately? I've been wondering how he's doing with his direct marketing.

A few others that have not been around for a while?

PureCountry, show yer face here chappie! What's happening with our "TV star"? :wink:

And Yanuck - what the heck, where are you? What if I need a special emoticon again?

I emailed a conversation back and forth with Yanuck 2 days ago. She and hubby are still sorting things out after leaving Remington last fall but they are fine. She checks in on us occasionally. I chastised her for being too silent. :D

RSL would know more about PureCountry if any would.

Burnt...I'm here, if you need a smiley just holler! read lots but just haven't had a lot to say lately...maybe soon I will.... :)

Yanuck said:
Burnt...I'm here, if you need a smiley just holler! read lots but just haven't had a lot to say lately...maybe soon I will.... :)

Well it's funny that you'd mention it just today!

What have you got to show a major celebration for selling calves at some pretty good prices? (which is what we did today)

I said to somebody that my face hurts today cuz it's not been accustomed to wearing much of a smile for the last few years. :wink: :)

senior20skip.gif

Best I could do for now...congrats by the way!

Yanuck said:
senior20skip.gif

Aw you're the best, always coming up with a good one!

But to tell the truth, I don't think I was even putting that much weight on the ground today! :)

Yanuck said:

Very Strange , a woman that dont have a lot to say :D :D
good luck

But to tell the truth, I don't think I was even putting that much weight on the ground today! :)[/quote]

kind'a makes you want to un-plow that new corn ground you made last spring eh :wink: :lol:

hayguy said:

But to tell the truth, I don't think I was even putting that much weight on the ground today! :)[/quote]

kind'a makes you want to un-plow that new corn ground you made last spring eh :wink: :lol:[/quote]

Weeell, even with those prices, there is no comparison to what the corn netted per acre. :? Kinda sad really, but that's why there is so little hay and pasture ground left around here.

But no worries - I'm starting to seed down again this spring for next year! Just gotta have a bit of hay and pasture ground y'know. Hay is worth quite a bit too as a cash crop. And it keeps the options open.

There's just something about looking a a field of cows and calves that beats cropping IMHO.

Last summer we sold a bit for 6 cents a pound in round bales which looks cheap now.

I'm hearing 8 to 10 cents. 4x5's of "cow" hay are $60.

Latest posts