• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Michelle Obama quite liked

Help Support Ranchers.net:

backhoeboogie said:
Oldtimer said:
I just posted this article to give our resident Grand Poobahs and Sacred Cyclops's something to raise their blood pressure :wink: ... Maybe after thinking about it they'll make themselves worthwhile and help the economy out this weekend at the crossburnings and buy an extra six pack of cheap beer and extra diesel fuel to burn another cross.... :wink: :p :lol:

You assume anyone opposing Obama is a member, right?

Nope- just the KKK folks that have posted everything from day one against Obama- and included in the First Lady of the US- that have shown their bigotry and racism with every name calling post (some so much as to have the Secret Service investigating them for threats)...
Those are racists and bigots.....

Larrry quote:
You ignorant leftwingernut cultist radical SOB, you have no reason at all to anyone on here a racist

ps I will apologize calling you an SOB when you apologize and retract calling members here racists, until then it stands SOB

And for over 40 years I have fought against the radical biased wingnuts of both extremes of the cults-- be it the leftwingernuts that back in the 70's that called me a PIG or the rightwingernuts like Larrys/Larrry that calls me an SOB...

To me it is a badge of honor....

Especially when the Larry/Larrys, Hopalong/etals that are the ankle biters backing these KKK followers are too chicken sh*t to even post where they live- let alone their names...

Be it the KKK, Aryan Nation, Aryan Brotherhood, US Neo- Nazis, Freemen, Posse Comitatus, American Christians, The Creativity Movement, Kalispell Pioneer Little Europe, etc., etc. or any of the other nutcases name these groups want to call themselves that promote racism, anti semitism, homophobia, anti US government, and/or any other bigotry against groups or religions that don't think the identical as them-- many of which mask or hide themselves behind some fundamentalist Christian hate banner (which is not the Christianity I was brought up under)... I've opposed it (many of which in Montana now mask themselves behind the Tea Party movement).....The same with the left wing groups like Communists or AIM movements we had in the 70's....

Altho I will agree that since we were settled by ancestors that had a work ethic - and didn't bring in slaves to do their labor- so we never had a black movement up here...

I'm very proud that over the years I have been involved in taking down some of these radical/nutcase militant anti US government groups of both sides - tried to teach my family tolerance of others in race/religion/thinking and to judge folks by who they are, not only because of those reasons- and am glad that I don't live with the hate some show on here daily!!

Definitely not examples of the Republican Party I knew and supported for so many years....

And like I said Larrry- just like you previously calling me a PIG (which was actually an extremist left conotation) you and your like ilk calling me an SOB for this reason is just like pinning a medal on my chest!!!!

Oldtimer said:
backhoeboogie said:
Oldtimer said:
I just posted this article to give our resident Grand Poobahs and Sacred Cyclops's something to raise their blood pressure :wink: ... Maybe after thinking about it they'll make themselves worthwhile and help the economy out this weekend at the crossburnings and buy an extra six pack of cheap beer and extra diesel fuel to burn another cross.... :wink: :p :lol:

You assume anyone opposing Obama is a member, right?

Nope- just the KKK folks that have posted everything from day one against Obama- and included in the First Lady of the US- that have shown their bigotry and racism with every name calling post (some so much as to have the Secret Service investigating them for threats)...
Those are racists and bigots.....

Larrry quote:
You ignorant leftwingernut cultist radical SOB, you have no reason at all to anyone on here a racist

ps I will apologize calling you an SOB when you apologize and retract calling members here racists, until then it stands SOB

And for over 40 years I have fought against the radical biased wingnuts of both extremes of the cults-- be it the leftwingernuts that back in the 70's that called me a PIG or the rightwingernuts like Larrys/Larrry that calls me an SOB...

Especially when the Larry/Larrys, Hopalong/etals that are the ankle biters backing these KKK followers are too chicken sh*t to even post where they live- let alone their names...

Be it the KKK, Aryan Nation, Aryan Brotherhood, US Neo- Nazis, Freemen, Posse Comitatus, American Christians, The Creativity Movement, Kalispell Pioneer Little Europe, etc., etc. or any of the other nutcases name these groups these groups want to call themselves that promote racism, anti semitism, homophobia, anti US government, and/or any other bigotry against groups or religions that don't think the identical as them-- many of which mask themselves behind some fundamentalist Christian hate banner (which is not the Christianity I was brought up under) I've opposed it (many of which in Montana know mask themselves behind the Tea Party movement).....The same with the left wing groups like Communists or AIM movements we had in the 70's....

Altho I will agree that since we were settled by ancestors that had a work ethic - and didn't bring in slaves to do their labor- so we never had a black movement up here...

I'm very proud that over the years I have been involved in taking down some of these radical/nutcase militant anti US government groups of both sides - tried to teach my family tolerance of others in race/religion/thinking and to judge folks by who they are, not only because of those reasons- and am glad that I don't live with the hate some show on here daily!!

Definitely not examples of the Republican Party I knew and supported for so many years....

And like I said Larrry- just like you previously calling me a PIG (which was actually an extremist left conotation) you and your like ilk calling me an SOB for this reason is just like pinning a medal on my chest!!!!

OT, how is everyone that is against Barry a racist, yet everybody "quite likes" Michelle.

Both can not be true, can they?

hypocritexposer said:
OT, how is everyone that is against Barry a racist, yet everybody "quite likes" Michelle.

Michelle's favorable figure has averaged nine percentage points higher than her husband, who 52% of Americans view in a positive light, according to the latest Gallup figures.

I don't believe the chronic racism/bigotry demonstrated on this site is anywhere representative of the country as a whole... Anyway I hope not- or the Christianity now practiced by many has sunk much lower into blasphemous hypocrisy than I believed it did..... :(

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Michelle's favorable figure has averaged nine percentage points higher than her husband, who 52% of Americans view in a positive light, according to the latest Gallup figures.

I don't believe the chronic racism/bigotry demonstrated on this site is anywhere representative of the country as a whole... Anyway I hope not- or the Christianity now practiced by many has sunk much lower into blasphemous hypocrisy than I believed it did..... :(

You accuse many, yet, still have to provide any evidence of your accusations.

You are a "blowhard" and liar, just like your "messiah"

you fat phuck. I am not a racist. the secret service investigated me due to not wording my thoughts correctly. I still stand by my thoughts. IF the muslims try to take over and shove Sharia law on us I WILL kill as many of them as I can to DEFEND what is mine and the American way. this is in no way a threat, but a promise to exercise my rights in the Constitution to protect myself.

you want to see a racist?? look at the dude in the White House...Obama is the biggest racist pig we have had to date, he uses race and class warefare against the people and they don't even know it. govt. thrives on racial and class differences...they need it to put people against each other. it is how they twist stuff to get re elected...

he is a disgrace to this nation and the office he holds illegally. who ever replaces Obama, weather it be this election or next, I hope the FORCE open the Harvard records and see what he is hiding...it is something that will put him in prison I bet.

you can kiss my ass. you are a piss poor example of an American. get your family in the car and get on into the welfare dept tomorrow.... that is what a good liberal does.

Oldtimer is the secret service investigating the black panthers? Where is your criticism of them hanging out with the democraps

I have stayed out of PB for a dang long time, but this thread takes the cake! :mad: There are a bunch of you on here that must be awful miserable in your own lives to treat other folks the way you do! :shock: Last time i checked there aren't any of us perfect. And exactly what is wrong with America right now is what is going on here in this forum. Nobody can be civil and discuss anything. It turns into a mudslinging, namecalling mud wrestling contest, here and in congress or on the election trail. It simply makes the divide worse! Some of you folks should be ashamed of yourselves cause you act like little kids, except little kids don't hate and behave as badly! I will stick up for Oldtimer! I don't agree with 90% of his veiws but i sure as hell think he has the freedom to express them without being called a SOB, a liar or a drunk! And don't start whining how he started it...... :roll: Grow up a little and disagree in a civil manner. Or just keep proving to me that you are somebody i will go back to ignoring. (atleast try to)

There are some of you who are really insentsitive at best and racist at the worst. The N word has no place and it sure gets thrown around a lot for folks who claim to not worry about skin color! :roll: My neighbors adopted 2 little African-American girls who are beautiful, innocent, perfect little gals. My partner at my day job has adopted a 3 year old black girl and a 6 year old little boy. They are the light of his life and the sweetest kids ever. If you said the N word to my face you'd soon be wondering how you ended up on your butt. Or you'd stomp me into the ground. But you would know it isnt acceptable in any way. Hiding behind a keyboard is chickenshit. In my world, which is just a tiny slice of this great country, we won't put up with rude and crude behavior. I broke my rule by coming here to PB and i will happily get back to the parts of this forum that make my life better instead of making me ashamed to come here. If you have a problem with me or my thoughts, send me a PM and we will try to act like adults and visit. I highly doubt a couple of you have that capability! :roll:

Oldtimer, I apologize for some of these folks who seem to be ruled by hate and too shallowminded to allow room for another opinion. I was taught to respect my elders and while i disagree with you, i respect your opinion as your own. I have no idea why your continue to put up with the stuff spewed in your direction. Have a fine evening and i'll buy the Pepsi if you find yourself in Utah someday. :D

ranch hand said:
Oldtimer is the secret service investigating the black panthers? Where is your criticism of them hanging out with the democraps

You know in 30 years of Law Enforcement in Montana, in 3 different counties - I can not remember ever having any contact with the Black Panthers... We used to see many on the FBI Wanted List- were briefed on their tactics- watched for those that were wanted- but never had any contact...
Now AIM, the U. S. Communist Party (that at one time was headquartered out of Tams home county) and some of the greeny groups- that was another issue.. But no Black Panthers...

No one needs to apologize for me. If I am wrong I will apologize.

I am sick and tired of ot coming on here and throwing around his name calling to anyone conservative. When one of his names he calls us gets old he tries a new one. Just because he call someone a name does not meen anything. So if he calls a conservative a racist would he like it if we called him a pedphile and kept repeating it post after post.

His repeating his accusation is just drivel and repetition proves nothing.
In this post he was the first one that threw out the "burning crosses" inuendo. Followed by the KKK crap of his.

Therefore ot is the one who needs to apologize and no one else. No need to try and point the finger back to the attacked.

I will not come to the defense of the instigator and will wait his apology, no one elses. He hasn't apogized for anything yet so I won't count on it this time.

Oldtimer said:
ranch hand said:

You know in 30 years of Law Enforcement in Montana, in 3 different counties - I can not remember ever having any contact with the Black Panthers... We used to see many on the FBI Wanted List- were briefed on their tactics- watched for those that were wanted- but never had any contact...
Now AIM, the U. S. Communist Party (that at one time was headquartered out of Tams home county) and some of the greeny groups- that was another issue.. But no Black Panthers...

you know growing up in South Dakota the one or two black folk I met were pretty darn nice people..

and when I lived in South Carolina they had to be some of the nicest most helpful folk you could run across,,,

but if you stop out this way,.. as you pass through Philadelphia you will see the black panthers and some of the results of their work.. just because you haven't seen them in thirty years doesn't make them non-existent...

leanin' H said:
I have stayed out of PB for a dang long time, but this thread takes the cake! :mad: There are a bunch of you on here that must be awful miserable in your own lives to treat other folks the way you do! :shock: Last time i checked there aren't any of us perfect. And exactly what is wrong with America right now is what is going on here in this forum. Nobody can be civil and discuss anything. It turns into a mudslinging, namecalling mud wrestling contest, here and in congress or on the election trail. It simply makes the divide worse! Some of you folks should be ashamed of yourselves cause you act like little kids, except little kids don't hate and behave as badly! I will stick up for Oldtimer! I don't agree with 90% of his veiws but i sure as hell think he has the freedom to express them without being called a SOB, a liar or a drunk! And don't start whining how he started it...... :roll: Grow up a little and disagree in a civil manner. Or just keep proving to me that you are somebody i will go back to ignoring. (atleast try to)

There are some of you who are really insentsitive at best and racist at the worst. The N word has no place and it sure gets thrown around a lot for folks who claim to not worry about skin color! :roll: My neighbors adopted 2 little African-American girls who are beautiful, innocent, perfect little gals. My partner at my day job has adopted a 3 year old black girl and a 6 year old little boy. They are the light of his life and the sweetest kids ever. If you said the N word to my face you'd soon be wondering how you ended up on your butt. Or you'd stomp me into the ground. But you would know it isnt acceptable in any way. Hiding behind a keyboard is chickenshit. In my world, which is just a tiny slice of this great country, we won't put up with rude and crude behavior. I broke my rule by coming here to PB and i will happily get back to the parts of this forum that make my life better instead of making me ashamed to come here. If you have a problem with me or my thoughts, send me a PM and we will try to act like adults and visit. I highly doubt a couple of you have that capability! :roll:

Oldtimer, I apologize for some of these folks who seem to be ruled by hate and too shallowminded to allow room for another opinion. I was taught to respect my elders and while i disagree with you, i respect your opinion as your own. I have no idea why your continue to put up with the stuff spewed in your direction. Have a fine evening and i'll buy the Pepsi if you find yourself in Utah someday. :D

while I agree with 95% or more of what you are saying,... and have tried to stay well above the slinging,.. sometimes after being called names for so long one gets tired of defending OT when he gets called names..

so while I will still try not to call him names and will still try to debate the points.. I grew weary of defending him..

and the term OT used is beyond vulgar and even after repeated attempts to politely ask him to stop, he continued to slander an entire group of decent hardworking people for no reason other then to be rude..

The thing about ot and his name calling, I have always tried to give him a dose of his own medicine and show him what it's like to be called names.
It has never soaked in, after you throw it back at him, he digs into his bag of nasty names and throws out another one.
I have tried to look at things through the others eyes and so thats what I try to make others see. It all goes over ot's head.
No one has the right to call me a racist amongst other names, and I will not let false accusations stand. So if I am guilty of defending myself so be it. You do not get a free ride from me on your name calling.

Leanin' H, even though your code of honor is greatly to be admired, one thing does need to be made clear. Oldtimer is not above the fray. He name calls as much as anyone, and he makes very unpleasant generalizing insinuations. Oldtimer will never, and I repeat NEVER, apologize to anyone, even when it is proven time and time again that he is in the wrong. He jumps on Conservatives for any and everything, but gives Liberals a total free pass. His behavior is definitely not above reproach.

We are all adults and should act like adults. If we argue, we should try to have discussions in a civil matter. Just to jump in and be a "yes man," with nothing but name calling to add to the debate, does nothing to further the discourse in positive fashion. This type of behavior should be discouraged. It's fun to argue, but we should all think about what we say before punching the submit button. :)

Oldtimer said:
backhoeboogie said:
Oldtimer said:
Larrry quote:

You lying sack of SHITE, my name and address is available, you and your cohort bullhumper posted it in this forum.. and was not Me who used a threat of having my SON squeeze my head like a pimple... Where is you fat gut on that one you POS. WEAR that as a badge of honor..
you oldtimer are nothing but a lying, hypocritical SOB.

You pound yourself on the back yet lie, and then lie to cover that lie. too bad you are really only a shell of a real man,
You are welcome to come visit me for coffee and if that is too scary bring your son!!!!

I told ot why I don't post my name and address. I was theatened once and instead of having some crazy at my door step it is just better to stay quiet. The way I see it the only reason he wants my name and address is so he can do attacksor open the door for crazy people to attack, There is absolutely no need to have my name and address posted.
There are too many crazies out there to open my family to possible attacks

leaning h
looks like you are pretty selective on which posts you read...oldtimer has been pretty free with his name calling and lying to all of us for a long time
So what comes around, goes around.
Now before you jump up on a bandwagon like oldtimer and call anyone racist
you need to know a little more about us and our ethnicity,!!!instead of painting with a broad brush

Leaning H ..really WOW Reread what he wrote and you defend him???
If you are against obama your a racist, if you speak and defend the constitution your a hate monger,Tea Party members are teabaggers, if he cant defend against a debate he resorts to name calling and he uses names which can not be defended against.
I read here everyday but post very little. I have stood up to the hate mongering on BOTH sides but ended up getting attacked online and in real life.
I post where I live hail I even posted my phone number ...and even got a couple hangup calls.
I do have to wonder are you judging him based on him being older and former sheriff? I was taught to judge people based on their actions. His actions have left no respect owed to him. He has no respect for anyone and those who do defend him have drew back a hand that has been bitten by him.
I know at work, we tell the officers everyday to remember they are a representative of work and should behave and conduct themselves in the best light. We are held to a higher standard than the rest of the community.
CERT team members are held to an even higher standard.
The same goes for the sherriff and deputys in both towns, and yes there are some who do put a black eye on these communities.

I do have to wonder why you posted in here...you have said you do not come in here so why the stroll into a place you know gets heated and ugly? I am just asking a question not accusing you of anything. Hail I am nothing more than a batshitcrazy ankle bitter according to him and his followers, so you really dont have to think about what I post.....................

If you notice oldtimer never gets on his buddies and cohorts about not posting their names and addresses.
Bullhauler
kolo=jingo=lulu=allie
and others
He only points fingers at those that oppose him. Talk about being a hypocrite :( :( :(

What would the world be like, if we taught children that to lie and bear false witness against others, is just "expressing an opinion"

In my opinion, one of the biggest problems with society today is that not enough people hold dishonest people's feet to the fire and call them out on their lies etc.

I don't consider it an opinion that OT is dishonest and a liar. It's been proven here many times, with many of us being painted "racist" or whatever, only because we disagree with his "opinion".

Latest posts