• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mid January 2012 pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Cowenjoyinganiceautumnday800x533.jpg

Cows soaking up sunshine on a nice autumn day in the middle of the winter
Crittersenjoyinglunch800x600.jpg

Critters enjoying lunch
Shadowsandhills800x600.jpg

Shadows and hills
Fixingourdusktodawnlight800x533.jpg

Fixing our yard light
Friendsstoppedby800x600.jpg

Friends stopped by
OntheirwayhomefromtheStockShow800x600.jpg

On their way home from the Denver Stock Show
Newlittlegranddaughter800x600.jpg

New little granddaughter
Mywhatbigeyesyouhave800x600.jpg

My what big eyes you have
Icymorningonthemeadow800x600.jpg

Icy morning on the meadow
ButatleastIdonthavetochopice800x600.jpg

But at least I don't have to chop ice :)
Kissincousins800x600.jpg

Cousins getting to know each other
Proudgrandmothers800x600.jpg

Proud grandmothers
Streaksofsundown800x600.jpg

Streaks of sundown
Laborintensiveform800x600.jpg

Labor intensive version of bale grazing
Ofbalegrazing800x600.jpg

It does distribute nutrients back onto the soil though, with the cows doing the hauling.
Quittingtime600x800.jpg

Quitting time
Samesunset800x600.jpg

Same sunset, different windmill
Andagainonafrozenpond800x600.jpg

And again, overlooking a frozen pond
Onelastshot800x600.jpg

One last shot
Gatherroundgirls800x600.jpg

Gather 'round girls
Dinnerisserved800x600.jpg

Dinner is served.

It was nice meeting you. We'll be coming thru your way in june as we are takeing our 2 youngest children on a South Dakota vacation. We plan on stopping your way and takeing a tour if you don't mind thanks once again. Denny

Grandchildren look nice and healthy congrats.

I enjoy the windmills and sand hills in the background. Cool wall of polaroids. You might want to take a few digital photo's of those photo's to preserve them before they fade into the sunset.

Denny said:
It was nice meeting you. We'll be coming thru your way in june as we are takeing our 2 youngest children on a South Dakota vacation. We plan on stopping your way and takeing a tour if you don't mind thanks once again. Denny

Grandchildren look nice and healthy congrats.

It was fun meeting you, your wife, and friends, Denny. Wish it would have worked out to have seen Sparky's shop.

per said:
I enjoy the windmills and sand hills in the background. Cool wall of polaroids. You might want to take a few digital photo's of those photo's to preserve them before they fade into the sunset.

per, the polaroid pictures are on the wall of the local eating establishment. They are pictures of the many truckers that have stopped there through the years. It would be nice if there was some way to preserve those photos before sunshine fades them beyond recognition.

I was wondering if you had gotten any winter until the last two photos. Better now than later.

Grandbabies are sure growing, with two of them does that make you twice as old as those of us with one? :D
Debbie's next oldest sister has 9 and is in her mid 50's.

Thanks once again for the update.

Great pictures of family and ranching, Soapweed!!! Awesome!!! Keeps me going!

Every time I get on here I laugh at changing my location to so many hundred miles southeast of Soapweed :D

Latest posts