• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Midwest Liquid Feeds or any Liquid Feeds in South Dakota

Help Support Ranchers.net:

bjanecke13

Reaction score
I am looking at using Liquid Feeds in South Dakota, i contacted a Midwest Liquid Feeds, I dont know much about them and was wondering if anyone has used them before. I am also wondeirng if there is anyone else in South Dakota that sells liquid feeds to Central South Dakota. I apprecaite any and all help.

Call 1-800-870-0356 and the friendly folks there will put you in touch with a LOOMIX dealer near you. Depending on where you live you may be able to get a dealership of your own. Or you can go to www.loomix.com as well.

My feed guy comes out of Aberdeen. he is a purina dealer if your interested you can pm me and I will give you his name and number. He has done a good job for me.

I have been using Midwest Liquid fees since March of 2013. I have it out year round with the cows. IN THE PASTURE TO THE CORNSTALKS TO THE CALVING YARDS. Never took the replacement heifers off of it. It's alot ezer than tubes. I really like it. With the price of cattle I think it payed for it self pretty ez.

Latest posts