• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mike I forgot to give you the disk of pictures to post.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

alabama

Reaction score
Mike I forgot to give you a disk of pictures the other day. I took several pictures to post but thought you may have better luck posting them than I have had. It includes the old JD for haymaker as well as some "fat greasy bull" pictures. Some landscapes and such?

Alabama said:
Mike I forgot to give you a disk of pictures the other day. I took several pictures to post but thought you may have better luck posting them than I have had. It includes the old JD for haymaker as well as some "fat greasy bull" pictures. Some landscapes and such?

If you had reminded me to remind you I would have reminded you. :wink:

The bull we picked Sat. felt right at home with those girls. I am really inpressed with him he should do good on those heifers. Thanks again!

Don't feel too bad, I'm sure she meant nothing by it. Could be worse, though. Last year when we sold our calves off the cows in the fall, we were told our calves were "too good of quality, but greasy". How does that work? :???: :shock:

Alabama said:
I hope he works for you. FH said my bulls were "fat and greasy."

I will vouch for you in that your bulls are NOT "fat and greasy". They are what the boxer's term "a good fighting weight".
Greasy?

:wink:

I went back and looked, I didn't say anyone's bulls were fat and greasy. You fellers are having a runaway...
I got to thinking about those bulls melting to a 4.5 (that did bother me), but the heat in your area might contribute to that happening.

I am sorry if you thought I said your bulls were fat and greasy. I asked if they were, but how could I say they were when I have never seen them.

OK?

Faster horses said:
I went back and looked, I didn't say anyone's bulls were fat and greasy. You fellers are having a runaway...
I got to thinking about those bulls melting to a 4.5 (that did bother me), but the heat in your area might contribute to that happening.

I am sorry if you thought I said your bulls were fat and greasy. I asked if they were, but how could I say they were when I have never seen them.

OK?

Settle down FH, we're just "Funnin". OK? No need for apologies.

Oops FH I never intended to ruffel your fethers. Just having fun. Sorry darlin.

Latest posts