• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

mike

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Today is Jiggy's birthday? Happy b-day, you closet Husker fan, you! I wish you lived closer, I'd buy you a red beer!

actually, Tuesday, I turned 40. Saturday night, at the local pub, we will be celebrating.... and ironically, I drink red beers.....

thanks for the b-day wishes.

Get your butt to Pinky's this afternoon, drink up your red frosty's, and watch the Huskers at 2:30 on B1G 10 Network, Jiggsy! :wink:

By the time your Mildcats take the field at Stillwater at 7:00, you should be so f'd up you won't care about seeing those Cowboys tear Snyder & Co. another orifice or three.

Just 40? Snot nose punk!

I will be at Pinky's tonight, but I have my inlaws coming over on Sunday, and they frown upon drunken fools, so I must pace myself!!

the 5 hour pregame radio show is a bit ignorant...if they had people worth listening to, rather than that arrogant prick Davidson, I may be able to stomach it....

okfarmer said:
I kinda felt sorry for Kstate having OU after a loss and Ostate back to back. O state will win, but I think it will be a little closer.

K-state will be more adjusted to the quick style of offense, and have a second week to prepare for it.
K-state has much less pressure now that they have a loss.
I think you will see KSU settle down and play more solid ball.

So far they are holding in there Jigs. But I think adjustments in the second half will open it up from here.

Kansas State played one hell of a game. What a ball game!!!!!!!!

I didn't get to watch all of it because I was watching LSU put it on Alabama, but the Wildcats were rockin'.

Mike said:
Kansas State played one hell of a game. What a ball game!!!!!!!!

I didn't get to watch all of it because I was watching LSU put it on Alabama, but the Wildcats were rockin'.

That Wild cat /cowboys game was a good one. :D

You didn't fall asleep watching LSU/ Alabama? :lol: :lol:

that was a loss that I can live with. at least we did not lose at home to an unranked team like Nubrahskuh

jigs said:
that was a loss that I can live with. at least we did not lose at home to an unranked team like Nubrahskuh

K-State played well. Down to the very last play. It was a more entertaining game than the defensive slugfest between LSU & the Alabama Mullets.

With Oklahoma losing one of their best yesterday, I'd expect OK-State to be in the hunt for the BCSNC.

I am so proud of my Cats. everyone had them getting drubbed by 50. I told people we had a chance to win it, and they laughed.... well, we had a chance!!

EMAW !

jigs said:

The Huskers could very well lose all 3 remaining games.

IF they lose 2 of the 3 ....do they cut Bo loose??? they did worse to Solich.

jigs said:
IF they lose 2 of the 3 ....do they cut Bo loose??? they did worse to Solich.

I don't know. Are any of the fans and/or administration by chance, delusional? Unrealistic?

Sandhusker said:
Mike said:
jigs said:

The Huskers could very well lose all 3 remaining games.

I'll take that bet.

It was no bet. I put that there to get a rise from you. :lol:

AND maybe get some comment from jigs.

Latest posts