• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mike

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Having been at Mike's place I would say he does'nt need to spend near as much time in a tractor as us northern folks grass was quite green for the end of december.

I reckon SCS must have been one of those that helped the NDP stay in power for a lot of years in Saskaberia...

Don't get to concerned there SCS, the old timers get real bitchy when you call one of them out. Just show them you are tough and they all go back to whining amongst themselves!!

Grandad said:
I reckon SCS must have been one of those that helped the NDP stay in power for a lot of years in Saskaberia...

Fraid not, I was at on the right side of every conqueror, if a question is asked does that make you a lefty. No knowledge is learned by not reading and asking, nothing is gained always being a follower.

SCS

LazyWP said:
Don't get to concerned there SCS, the old timers get real bitchy when you call one of them out. Just show them you are tough and they all go back to whining amongst themselves!!

I don't think I was being "bitchy". I was just confronting the poster with the same kind of response. I don't know of a single new poster who has started on a board like that.... Most of us are like family on here. We've been through divorces, bumps bruises and broken bones. Marriages, graduations and even a aucton for underwear. And I know that if I asked for anything someone on here would try and help me... There is alot of knowledge and experiance represented on this board and to consider it whining makes me wonder why you are here. Now I'm out of here for now, I've got spraying to do today and we should be done with corn..... :tiphat: :wave:

katrina said:
LazyWP said:

I don't think I was being "bitchy". I was just confronting the poster with the same kind of response. I don't know of a single new poster who has started on a board like that.... Most of us are like family on here. We've been through divorces, bumps bruises and broken bones. Marriages, graduations and even a aucton for underwear. And I know that if I asked for anything someone on here would try and help me... There is alot of knowledge and experiance represented on this board and to consider it whining makes me wonder why you are here. Now I'm out of here for now, I've got spraying to do today and we should be done with corn..... :tiphat: :wave:

Good post, Katrina. I agree with you. Usually people get acquainted a bit
before asking rude questions. And if the question wasn't rude, the tone in which it was asked was rude.

Faster horses said:
SCS said:
Are you on Welfare or win the lottery to spend so much time on here? Oldtimer step aside we have a new leader!

SCS

Those are pretty cheeky questions for a newcomer to ask.
Mike doesn't bother us, don't let him bother you. He's been a member
for quite some time so that gives him some credibility.

I'm suspicious of that Mike character. Not rural enough for me. Just sayin'.

Whitewing said:
Faster horses said:
SCS said:
Are you on Welfare or win the lottery to spend so much time on here? Oldtimer step aside we have a new leader!

SCS

Yeah. Lazy Republican, rural ranching, lottery ticket buying, welfare bums shouldn't be allowed to post their thoughts anywhere. :wink: :D

gcreekrch said:
Whitewing said:
Faster horses said:

Yeah. Lazy Republican, rural ranching, lottery ticket buying, welfare bums shouldn't be allowed to post their thoughts anywhere. :wink: :D

He needs a good auditing. :lol:

Whitewing said:
gcreekrch said:
Whitewing said:

He needs a good auditing. :lol:
You two are turds. :wink:

Latest posts