• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

millions of dollars in agricultural losses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

what.. you are surprised that private industry is pushing forward despite your buddy Obama sitting on the fence like a post turtle.

Steve said:
what.. you are surprised that private industry is pushing forward despite your buddy Obama sitting on the fence like a post turtle.

I'm glad something is being done.. I only wish Congress had passed a long term energy/enviormental bill years ago- and more of these countries would already be doing this... Which could have also included more stimulus input with money and taxbreaks put into building infrastructure (roads, railroads, pipelines, etc...)

But again- the dysfunctional Congress has not been able to act on any of these type long term laws.....

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:

I'm glad something is being done.. I only wish Congress had passed a long term energy/enviormental bill years ago- and more of these countries would already be doing this... Which could have also included more stimulus input with money and taxbreaks put into building infrastructure (roads, railroads, pipelines, etc...)

But again- the dysfunctional Congress has not been able to act on any of these type long term laws.....
Yeah, that Harry Reid is about as big of a dysfunctional POS as Obama.

a liberals take on obama's lack of an energy policy..
Every so often, President Obama talks about energy policy. During this year's State of the Union address,

blah blah blah..

Nonetheless, little happened.

In many ways, the president's energy policy has mirrored his handling of the Syrian civil war.

During the past five years, the White House had three domestic policy objectives: the economic recovery, jobs, and homeland security. On other important domestic issues -- immigration reform, gun safety, education, infrastructure repair, and so forth -- the Administration has not sponsored a major initiative. To paraphrase Mark Danner, "U.S. energy policy has been a series of ill-advised, ad hoc, and often improvised words and actions."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-burnett/us-energy-policy_b_4190320.html

it isn't the do nothing congress,.. it is the do nothing guy, liberals put in office..

But the most important thing the president should do is propose a real bridge to the future.

The White House needs to provide real leadership and address the tough questions at the heart of a responsible energy policy.

the fact is and most liberals know it is that between Obama's lack of action and reid's stalling any action.. we have no energy policy..

OldSwitch&Bait said:

:lol: That's it, blame the Congress when this call is your boy's to make. Do you even remove his johnson from your mouth when you type this stuff?

hopalong said:
We do not know that anything you say is fact! Nor that you didn't read it some place else and lay claim to it,,, Hell we do not know for certain you even exist except in your own mind,,,,,,
lots of hot air and threats mean nothing

You make an interesting point, loopy--could it be you have been conversing with a pink wabbit this hole time? Could it be you yourself are actually a pink wabbit, hence the dark warren you have converted your storage unit into?

I do chat about things I've done and know. Sadly, I recall no constructive input, show of any knowledge or sense of any accomplishment in any way from reading any of your posts.

Have you always been a wabbit living in a hole or have you ever been anywhere, done anything?

Latest posts