• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mines Calf update - "No licking me"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Aztumbleweed

Reaction score
Here's an update from Tues. 10/18 for "Mines Calf"

My son is complaining "No licking me!" while he is trying to build his lego figure of his Uncle "Bim" Jim.
calflickingQuirt.jpg

You do realize that you will never be able to ship "mines calf".

That is too cute!!

Yeh! We already realize we need to talk to the ranch owners about buying the calf off the ranch. Fortunately it is a heifer out of a "not quite as wild as usual" type 1st calf heifer cow.

In fact at the moment the little girl is staring in the back screen door. She has come in the house, but not living there.

that's so cute, I remember my "son" from a few years ago. he was from a first calf heifer of a neighbors. They called and told us to come get our new cow and calf. She'd prolaplsed and he couldn't find the calf. We found it and I went across the creek and carried that heavy thing up the bank. He was a little fleckvieh cross. So cute. he's follow me all around the farm. Chase me on the 3-wheeler. He'd follow me out with the other cows and play with the other calves then come back and we'd go.

Here are the only pictures I have left. :cry: I have a little movie clip that makes me smile every time but I don't really know how to share it with everybody
963fd900.jpg

4359efb0.jpg

AZ, what we really want to see after that cute picture is one of your son and Minecalf eating at the dinner table. :!:

Reminds me of the picture I always wanted to get and never did. My husband never wanted us to feed our border collie Sneaker from the table but the kids always managed to "drop" things occasionally. :wink: When he was away on a business trip once we set an extra place, put a bib on Sneaker and had an interesting dinner with Sneaker at the table. As I recall those kids sitting beside her had to eat pretty fast to get anything! Still makes me chuckle thinking of it.

Latest posts