• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Miss Rodeo America from Utah

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
The next Miss Rodeo America is a UTAHNNNN!!! :D She's almost as pretty as i am but she's a long ways from being as pretty as Mrs. H' :D :wink:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55454279-78/rodeo-miss-america-utah.html.csp

gcreekrch said:
Here I thought YOU won! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt fare too well in the swimsuit part of the competition. Plus i fell off my horse gawking at the other contestants which dinged my score quite a bit. Maybe next year! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So...Miss Rodeo Utah isn't as pretty as you? Does that mean she has a full beard? Inquiring minds are fearful to know, what exactly did you wear in the swimsuit portion of the competition?

Miss Rodeo Utah looks pretty smokin' hot, but I think Miss Rodeo Missouri '12 might be hotter. Pictured here in the evening gown part of the contest.

SCAN0054-1.jpg

R A said:
Miss Rodeo Utah looks pretty smokin' hot, but I think Miss Rodeo Missouri '12 might be hotter. Pictured here in the evening gown part of the contest.

SCAN0054-1.jpg

THAT looks more like Miss Saskatchewan. :wink:

:D :D :D

The Internet doesn't have anything on it that isn't true.. :D ...so I'll confess... I didn't actually win the state title in my state either...but I gave it my all and that is all that matters. Dang wardrobe malfunctions!!!.... :D

Latest posts