• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Miss Tam traded with a mocking bird

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
MissTam2.jpg

Miss Tam looks like she traded legs with a mocking bird and threw her butt in to boot,Hell I have had cow dog pups with a bigger rear end than that.I hate to admitt it but I was sure wrong about her bottom,gonna have to figger another name for her ,maybe "chicken butt" yup thats gotta nice ring to it,and her butt is about the same size as a chickens.............good luck "chicken butt" :D

Now da n it Haymaker. You will have to get it in your head that you have to treat women up here different than you do the bar room floozies you associate with down there in Texas.

Clarence said:
Now da n it Haymaker. You will have to get it in your head that you have to treat women up here different than you do the bar room floozies you associate with down there in Texas.

You said it, Clarence! Miss Tam is a very classy gal. Haymaker needs to learn some southern manners like Macon and Mrs Macon.

I was present when this pic of Miss Tam was taken. I will testify that no minature beer bottle, large license plate, or deceitful photography tactics of any kind were employed in taking this picture.

Clarence, I enjoyed looking through your book on prairie grasses. I happened to harvest some sand drop seed along with alfalfa one time. Didn't know what it was until I took the load in to the seed plant. It's not native to this area, but did good in my particular light soil.

ok,I apoligize for saying Miss Tam has a "chicken butt" I saw a picture of her on the ranching page and it looked to me she covered that seat pretty good :D ...................good luck

My heart :heart: just went pitter patter and I thought I would cry :cry2: when I read

ok,I apoligize for saying Miss Tam has a "chicken butt" I saw a picture of her on the ranching page and it looked to me she covered that seat pretty good ...................good luck

:oops: :lol2:

I went from a Two axe handle wide, big butted Canadian hussie to a chicken butt in one picture and then back to I can fill out a seat pretty good. :shock: I guess its not going to get any better than that. :pretty:

But the next time I tell you sometime Haymaker remember I didn't lie about my butt size and I won't be lieing about what ever I'm correcting you about either. :wink:

Tam said:
My heart :heart: just went pitter patter and I thought I would cry :cry2: when I read

ok,I apoligize for saying Miss Tam has a "chicken butt" I saw a picture of her on the ranching page and it looked to me she covered that seat pretty good ...................good luck

:oops: :lol2:

I went from a Two axe handle wide, big butted Canadian hussie to a chicken butt in one picture and then back to I can fill out a seat pretty good. :shock: I guess its not going to get any better than that. :pretty:

But the next time I tell you sometime Haymaker remember I didn't lie about my butt size and I won't be lieing about what ever I'm correcting you about either. :wink:

Whoa wait a minute IM not that apologetic today,you know IM right 99.9% of the time and the other .1% I humor you :wink: ....good luck

Clarence said:

Now Damn it clarence,mind you own buisness I ordinarily wouldnt waste time posting to a jealous/bitter person like you ,but I feel like you are outa line here,one side of your mouth talks politeness to a lady,the other side calls TX ladies floozies,do yourself a favor and keep outa this me and Miss Tam have been doing this longer than I care to remember,its really none of your buisness,or John SD's either,the post was meant for the folks with a sense of humor................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Clarence said:

Now Damn it clarence,mind you own buisness I ordinarily wouldnt waste time posting to a jealous/bitter person like you ,but I feel like you are outa line here,one side of your mouth talks politeness to a lady,the other side calls TX ladies floozies,do yourself a favor and keep outa this me and Miss Tam have been doing this longer than I care to remember,its really none of your buisness,or John SD's either,the post was meant for the folks with a sense of humor................good luck

Clarence was very polite in Deadwood with a smile on his face most of the time. AND He didn't say all Texas women were floozies just the ones you associate with are. I happen to agree with him as only a bar room floozie would think you are a ladiesman Haymaker. :wink: A sence of humor only gets you so far. In the North you have to have another sence and that is of decency to get very far with the ladies . And don't get after Clarence and John just because you are the jealous bitter one because you were to chicken to come to Deadwood. Best you didn't I would have hated to see you sitting in a bar alone as you couldn't woo anything North of the Texas border with all you ladiesman ways. I and some of the other ladies would probably have taken pity on you after a few hours of laughing and have one drink just to prove the ladies in the North can be hospitable even to a Whiskey sipping Texan. :p :lol2:

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Clarence said:

Clarence was very polite in Deadwood with a smile on his face most of the time. AND He didn't say all Texas women were floozies just the ones you associate with are. I happen to agree with him as only a bar room floozie would think you are a ladiesman Haymaker. :wink: A sence of humor only gets you so far. In the North you have to have another sence and that is of decency to get very far with the ladies . And don't get after Clarence and John just because you are the jealous bitter one because you were to chicken to come to Deadwood. Best you didn't I would have hated to see you sitting in a bar alone as you couldn't woo anything North of the Texas border with all you ladiesman ways. I and some of the other ladies would probably have taken pity on you after a few hours of laughing and have one drink just to prove the ladies in the North can be hospitable even to a Whiskey sipping Texan. :p :lol2:

The only woman I associate with that IM not sure about being a lady is the canadian hussie that is teaching me french,I will admitt sometimes she is not very lady like,but even she will not poise for a public butt photo,nuff said :wink: ..............good luck chicken butt :D :D

Gee Haymaker first you post at 5:14
Miss Tam looks like she traded legs with a mocking bird and threw her butt in to boot,Hell I have had cow dog pups with a bigger rear end than that.I hate to admitt it but I was sure wrong about her bottom,gonna have to figger another name for her ,maybe "chicken butt" yup thats gotta nice ring to it,and her butt is about the same size as a chickens.............good luck "chicken butt"

Then at 7:47 you post
ok,I apoligize for saying Miss Tam has a "chicken butt" I saw a picture of her on the ranching page and it looked to me she covered that seat pretty good
Then at 3:45
The only woman I associate with that IM not sure about being a lady is the canadian hussie that is teaching me french,I will admitt sometimes she is not very lady like,but even she will not poise for a public butt photo,nuff said ..............good luck chicken butt

That is about par for you Haymaker you say something then get yourself out of it and then turn right around and stick you foot back in your mouth again only hours later. :roll:

and WHO posed for a PUBLIC BUTT PHOTO. Turkey Track took a picture of a Licence plate and a beer bottle . You see Haymaker if my butt was as big as you said it was you would have seen lots of butt around the Licence plate but guess what you were WRONG. I see legs, a back and a couple hands and another hand with a red sleeved shirt holding a Corona Extra beer bottle but I don't see what you seem to see. :wink:

Tam said:
Gee Haymaker first you post at 5:14
Miss Tam looks like she traded legs with a mocking bird and threw her butt in to boot,Hell I have had cow dog pups with a bigger rear end than that.I hate to admitt it but I was sure wrong about her bottom,gonna have to figger another name for her ,maybe "chicken butt" yup thats gotta nice ring to it,and her butt is about the same size as a chickens.............good luck "chicken butt"

Then at 7:47 you post
ok,I apoligize for saying Miss Tam has a "chicken butt" I saw a picture of her on the ranching page and it looked to me she covered that seat pretty good
Then at 3:45
The only woman I associate with that IM not sure about being a lady is the canadian hussie that is teaching me french,I will admitt sometimes she is not very lady like,but even she will not poise for a public butt photo,nuff said ..............good luck chicken butt

That is about par for you Haymaker you say something then get yourself out of it and then turn right around and stick you foot back in your mouth again only hours later. :roll:

and WHO posed for a PUBLIC BUTT PHOTO. Turkey Track took a picture of a Licence plate and a beer bottle . You see Haymaker if my butt was as big as you said it was you would have seen lots of butt around the Licence plate but guess what you were WRONG. I see legs, a back and a couple hands and another hand with a red sleeved shirt holding a Corona Extra beer bottle but I don't see what you seem to see. :wink:

yaaa yaaa Turkey track took a picture and your "chicken butt" just happened to get in the way :D :D :D .............good luck

Latest posts