• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Missing rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

So terribly sad.
"Cpl. Jesse O'Donaghey, RCMP Southeast District spokesperson, says police can't share the findings of the ongoing investigation but believe Tyner was the victim of homicide."
I wonder if they will ever find out anything. I hope the reward causes someone to speak up.

Families go through so much anguish over disappearances and it is nearly impossible to get closure.
A young man from Moorcroft Wy has been missing for nearly 2 years. He disappeared when visiting relatives in Gering, NE. His parents are tormented about his disappearance. I think they would rest easier to find out he was deceased. Not knowing, is hell.

Yeah that is awful to hear like you said hopefully the reward cause someone to speak up I'd hate to see him end up like that rancher that went missing over in colorado.

What is that story? Enlighten us please.
So jake millison worked at the 7-11 ranch near Gunnison when his friends didn't hear from him for days they went to the 700-acre ranch to investigate when they got there his mother told them that he had left for reno earlier in the morning and that he had dropped his phone in an irrigation field and it was in the house in a bag of rice and this is where things get messed up months later his mom told the police that she had entered his room with an S&W .357 and shot her son in the head and hid his body in a manure pile with severed sheep heads.
https://www.washingtonpost.com

So jake millison worked at the 7-11 ranch near Gunnison when his friends didn't hear from him for days they went to the 700-acre ranch to investigate when they got there his mother told them that he had left for reno earlier in the morning and that he had dropped his phone in an irrigation field and it was in the house in a bag of rice and this is where things get messed up months later his mom told the police that she had entered his room with an S&W .357 and shot her son in the head and hid his body in a manure pile with severed sheep heads.
https://www.washingtonpost.com
Oh my. Yes I do remember that now.
So is the mother in prison now? What is wrong with people? Her OWN son.
So I read the article from the link you posted.
Money.
The root of all evil.

Last edited:
My youngest son and his hunting partner were hunting bighorn sheep over by Yakima Washington. The son saw a rib bone. Picked it up, set it down figuring it was some wild animal and kept walking. He said his partner picked up a jaw bone and dropped it like it was on fire. The teeth had fillings. They looked around just a little. Human bones, a pistol, and a skull with a bullet hole. They called the sheriff and were able to give them GPS location. Turned out a young man from Yakima told his parents he was leaving town 3 years before. They hadn't hear a word from him since.

My youngest son and his hunting partner were hunting bighorn sheep over by Yakima Washington. The son saw a rib bone. Picked it up, set it down figuring it was some wild animal and kept walking. He said his partner picked up a jaw bone and dropped it like it was on fire. The teeth had fillings. They looked around just a little. Human bones, a pistol, and a skull with a bullet hole. They called the sheriff and were able to give them GPS location. Turned out a young man from Yakima told his parents he was leaving town 3 years before. They hadn't hear a word from him since.
I had a similar experience up in broadus Montana i found a human femur

Latest posts