• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Readytoloadyearlingheifers.jpg

Ready to load yearling heifers
Tohaulthemtograss.jpg

To haul them to grass
Aheiferfoundaholeinthetopofthetrailer.jpg

A heifer found a hole in the top of the trailer.
Unloadingonagravelroad.jpg

Unloading on a gravel road
Thiswaynoonegetsstuck.jpg

This way no one gets stuck. :wink:
DontgettoocloseYoumightgetsprayed.jpg

Don't get too close. You might get sprayed.
Peachonpatrol.jpg

Peach on patrol
Brandingsomeyearlingbulls.jpg

Branding some yearling bulls
Thesewillbeturnedwithyearlingheifers.jpg

These will be turned out with yearling heifers.
Letsseegalsorgrass.jpg

Let's see....gorgeous gals or green grass? :???:
Thegrassseemsmoreattractive.jpg

The grass seems more attractive.
Wallflowerswhowouldliketobeaskedtodance.jpg

Wallflowers who would like to be asked to dance.

How'd the sunroof heifer make out? Looks like its trying to act like spring in your country. Wish it would warm up out here so the grass would take off.

leanin' H said:
How'd the sunroof heifer make out? Looks like its trying to act like spring in your country. Wish it would warm up out here so the grass would take off.

She was in the "doghouse" and wanted out pretty bad. She made a small hole much larger. The driver ended up opening the door so she could join up with the bunch on the main floor of the upper deck.

Nice pics. I see your slicker (slickest?) hand was under a blue raincloud...

RSL said:
Nice pics. I see your slicker (slickest?) hand was under a blue raincloud...

It was put on purely for warmth, as he didn't think he needed his big heavy winter overcoat for the middle of May. :? :wink:

Ol' Saddletramp tells about a cowboy on a ranch where he used to work. The cowboy was caught out with not nearly enough warm clothes when a Blue Norther cold front came roaring through. It was a long ways back to the ranch, and all he had was the slicker tied on behind his saddle. When the cowboy arrived, the other hands chided him with, "So, is that slicker pretty warm for a cold day like this?" The cowboy responded, "If I had been wearing two slickers, I'd have froze plumb to death." :)

Latest posts