• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Montana-YES to drugs, NO to beef.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
http://www.montanaforum.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2214&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

You want our drugs but not our unsafe beef, OT how can this be?

it's their way of being reasonable; no cheap beef but will grudgingly accept cheap drugs. course the pharmacists might feel the opposite.

You want our drugs

Where did your drugs come from and who paid for the invention of these drugs?

Most of the ones we want back at a decent price. USA pays more for drugs than anyone else in the world the last I heard.

hell, Blame that on your system, not on Canadians, just because our government supports the citizens of this country! If it's greed that runs the drug business in your country, then say so! Sounds much like the rules R-calf plays by. An extra dollar makes the difference!

Murgen said:
hell, Blame that on your system, not on Canadians, just because our government supports the citizens of this country! If it's greed that runs the drug business in your country, then say so! Sounds much like the rules R-calf plays by. An extra dollar makes the difference!

GW and the FDA says Canadian drugs are untested and unsafe- even if we buy them in the same drugstore you do.... Canadians are not to be trusted with their drugs.....

Always been one of the jokes- Canadian government agencies can't even guarantee their drugs are safe, but they can reassure everyone that their beef is-- As more cows test positive........OK!!!

Canadian drugs aren't safe?!? Well, that didn't seem to stop hundreds, or maybe thousands, of Americans from coming up here for their flu shot! And price seemed to be no object for most.

It is our government saying the drugs are not safe, the people want them.

But Rancher says they are American to begin with? things that make you go Hmmm!

Murgen said:

But Rancher says they are American to begin with? things that make you go Hmmm!

Hmmm is right-- Couldn't be politics and big corporate lobbies making the health and trade decisions for the countries, could it? Nah- We have been told that government operates on "sound science"... :???:

Hat, you were on the fence, but you fell off on one side very quickly, good luck on this site, you've just added yourself to the minority.

Hat- so are you giving R-calf all the credit? Then be willing to also give them the credit when the a$4 falls off this donkey!

Hat,

You were wondering about the organization R-Calf, then you come up with this post. Tells me you're on the "inside" of R-Calf and just picking a fight. Whatever.

Hanta YO

I say close the border to these drugs going south. A little leverage really helps deal with people! But why should we make the US consumer suffer over something that a bunch of scumbags called R-calf are promoting!

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say close the border to these drugs going south. A little leverage really helps deal with people! But why should we make the US consumer suffer over something that a bunch of scumbags called R-calf are promoting!

The people that will benefit from the lowered cost of prescription drugs are the senior citizens, if i recall, they put up with raising and lowering cattle prices, canadian beef imports, and the depression, and now when they might not have social security in a couple of years, you are going to post a comment like that?!?! GROW UP

MR, he is an R-calfer. Just curious, did you have a bad day today? You seem a little wound up. Calm down, don't let those R-calf buggers get to you so much. I'd miss reading your posts if something should happen to you like Jared. He kind of disappeared, don't want you to.

Manitoba_Rancher said:

That is what the US government is trying to get the Canadian govt. to do--- AARP is reporting that when GW and Martin met in Canada that is the deal they made-- If Canada shuts off all drugs to the US, then the US will take your beef, no questions asked...... "Sound science at work"...

Latest posts