• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Montgomery, Alabama news!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
October 31, 2005
E-mail this article | Print | Save This | Bookmark this story (Ctrl+D) | | Subscribe
Teenager shot over tennis shoes

Montgomery Advertiser

A teenager was shot on Woodley Road on Sunday afternoon after refusing to give three juveniles his tennis shoes.

The shooting happened at 4:20 p.m. near the entrance of the Knollwood Apartments on Woodley Road, said Lt. Huey Thornton, a Montgomery police spokesman.

According to police, the 17-year-old was approached by three juveniles along Woodley Road. At least two males had white tank tops and blue jeans. One juvenile was armed with a handgun and shot the victim in his calf before his tennis shoes were stolen.

The victim was treated at a local hospital for injuries that were not life-threatening, according to police reports.

The investigation into the shooting continues.

I thought woodly road is out in the country. I must be thinking of the wrong place?

Alabama said:
I thought woodly road is out in the country. I must be thinking of the wrong place?

It crosses the Southern By-Pass.

This kind of crap really burns me up. Someone is getting their "NFL jersey, Starter jacket" or tennis shoes stolen seems like every week. These little thugs needed a belt on their ass some time ago. :???:

Or we could have "open season" on them like we do for deer. :lol:

I better not get started. If you ain't from montgomery you just can't understand.

Latest posts