• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More bird pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Went to feed the other morning and there were 10 (yes 10 !) eagles in the trees by the pond. Didn't manage to get all 10 to pose for me but did get 7 at once.
5 bald eagles, and 2 goldens
0002.jpg

Golden eagle in flight
0005.jpg

Looks like one of the Bald eagles was giving the other one a talking to
0004.jpg

Another close up
0003.jpg

And another sign of spring...the first killdeers appeared :)
0001.jpg

Great shots Nicky!! :D
Won't see killdeers here for awhile yet I don't think.
The pine grosbeaks are back early though. I hope thats a good sign that we see all the spring birds early. :D

Killdeers! Can't wait for them to show up! (won't be for awhile yet). Can't wait for spring! :D We have several robins that live here year 'round. :shock: They like to eat the juniper berries. :)

Great photos, Nicky. Thanks.

I was on the way to a meeting and I saw a bald eagle on top of a road kill deer. They sure are beautiful birds. I know they can pick up a lamb and carry it off, but I still enjoy seeing them...I don't have any sheep...

Wow! That eagle in flight is great! I'm getting inspired for spring critters to start showing up around here! We don't get many eagles, but occasionaly one will stop by for a day or two. Thanks

Great Pic Nicky!

Hopefully the birds are just passing thru. We have a lot of eagles pass thru here but have only had trouble with the golden eagles- they are hard on calves) not the bald eagles.

Usually they pass thru in early March before we're calving so don't bother us.

One morning we were eating breakfast and I asked the wife where her cat was. She'd turned it outside to get a little fresh air. I pointed out the window and there was a Bald eagle sitting in a tree right behind the house watching her kittu. Puds about got to do a little air time!

Good camera work Thanks :wink:

Latest posts