• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Calf Pictures..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
Afterall it tis the season...showing off all the calf pictures here is about as much fun as showing off our "real" kids...I love this time of year, especially since the weather today is BEAUTIFUL!

B102Bathtime_edited-1.jpg

Oh mooooooooommmm...I just had a bath yesterday!

B103Sleepy_edited-2.jpg

sleepy eyed

B105Cant-See-Me.jpg

you can't see me!

B106Calf-Sucking_edited-1.jpg

mmmm goood

B107Peekabo_edited-1.jpg

peekabo

They're so cute! Your calving conditions look a little pleasanter than ours.
It's snaining today so is disgusting out

We have an 808 cow, we call her and her offspring BOB. Except 2 years ago she had twins, and she took care of both of them. So we called them BOB and BOBBA.

Love those baby pics, keep them coming :D

Nicky said:

Snowing and raining? That's a new word for me. Sounds yucky BUT you are getting moisture :D

Hanta Yo said:
Nicky said:

Snowing and raining? That's a new word for me. Sounds yucky BUT you are getting moisture :D

I think Kris is the one who invented the word Snain :) Yeah, it is yucky but we don't dare complain.

The You can't see me picture is a fun picture. Amazing how the little buggers get down in tall grass, weeds, soapweeds, and such to get out of the wind or just to nestle down.

Looks as if you have nice weather to calve in Jassy. We are about a month away from the heifers starting. It has been real nice the last few days and we are losing our ice and snow, but we have had quite a few rank days over the last six weeks. Using the horses to do some of the feeding, you seem to notice the weather a little more. :wink:

The cattle look great, and good photos as always.

Latest posts