• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More complaints from the wrong

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Some excerpts; link to the full article below; my emphasis. :D

"The Administration is now starting to lose its base on the war, and if this continues, it will come under increasing pressure to accelerate our withdrawal," said Larry Diamond senior fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University and former adviser to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq. He recently penned the book, "Squandered Victory: The American Occupation and the Bungled Effort to Bring Democracy to Iraq.

"I have been struck that so many of the intellectual, neo-conservative supporters of the war have been quite critical of the Bush administration's management, or mismanagement, of the post-war situation in Iraq, both politically and militarily," Diamond told FOXNews.com.

"There are people who view themselves on the Right, who were enthusiastic supporters of the war, who are now greatly concerned that the Bush administration or more in particular, the military, is losing its focus, its heart, and isn't fully committed," Bacevich said. "I think Bill Kristol would be a good example of that."

"Kristol, a FOX News contributor and editor of the Weekly Standard, advocated toppling Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. But in the Aug. 15 edition of the magazine, Kristol accuses Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld of "weakness and defeatism," for lowering the standards for success in Iraq and "emboldening" the enemy through his commanders' suggestion that U.S troops may come home as early as next spring if Iraqi forces are trained to secure the country in that time."

And there's more at the link. Even supporters of this war think the Bush Bunch is inept. :D :D

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169041,00.html

Latest posts