• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More CP's --cold pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

EmptyPockets

Reaction score
Scattered Calves
[/img]
calveswintergrazing.jpg

Blue skies, black calves, white snow
closeupridgerunners-1.jpg
[/img]

--
All in for dinner
dinningcalves.jpg

Sun Soakers
[/img]
bridgecreekcalves.jpg

Snow art or Bunny Playground
snowart.jpg

Ridge runners
ridgerunners.jpg

rabbit high rise
[/img]
rabbithighrise.jpg

Camo grouse
camogrouse-1.jpg

Deer & Feathers stick together?
[/img]
fowldeer-1.jpg

My Backyard
towardshome.jpg
yukka.jpg
:wink: [/img]

Sorry about the size of the pictures, if I ever get a hankerin to post some again I'll sure figure out a way to downsize them.

:oops:

Great pictures depicting a cold, but colorful and scenic country. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, and it should be even better after that. Hope the weather prognosticators are correct.

As I'm sitting here writing it's -26 here on the creek. Horseless-- They are New Holland bales from a 688 5&1/2 ft. tall. I like them weighing around 1100 -1200 lbs no heavier, I use an old 544 International tractor with a farmhand to stack them 4 high. Height is no problem.
MM, We usually run them over on grass, but due to the drought we've been sellling them in the spring. So can go anytime. Like to wait till we can lose all the money we can. :wink: They are also on the drug free program.
Soapweed, without the snow covering the dirt this country don't looks so great right now after all these dry years. Man can you articulate words.
Tap-- What I like about this country is neighbors are few and far in between. Something I know you can relate to. This is also a good hard grass country. We don't feed much hay till March unless it's a tough winter.

EmptyPockets said:
As I'm sitting here writing it's -26 here on the creek. Horseless-- They are New Holland bales from a 688 5&1/2 ft. tall. I like them weighing around 1100 -1200 lbs no heavier, I use an old 544 International tractor with a farmhand to stack them 4 high. Height is no problem.
MM, We usually run them over on grass, but due to the drought we've been sellling them in the spring. So can go anytime. Like to wait till we can lose all the money we can. :wink: They are also on the drug free program.
Soapweed, without the snow covering the dirt this country don't looks so great right now after all these dry years. Man can you articulate words.
Tap-- What I like about this country is neighbors are few and far in between. Something I know you can relate to. This is also a good hard grass country. We don't feed much hay till March unless it's a tough winter.

It sure was cold here all night. We have a SkyScan "atomic" clock that give the "correct" time, from satellite, and gives indoor and outdoor temperature. It must have been made by Global Warming believers, because the thermometer goes up to about 150 degrees, but when the temperature hits 22 or 23 below zero, it no longer gives a reading. It was "bottomed out" all night. :( Hope the day warms up to 20 above, as is predicted. I'll take it gladly.

WOW...you were defintly in the right place at the right time for these pictures...The doe and turkey photo is really great. I like the shot of all your bales too. In fact I liked em all! I sure hope you do keep posting more pictures of your country...The snow may not be fun to work in, but sure is fun for picture taking!

Latest posts