• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Ole and Lena

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Ole and Lena .........Start Their Family

So anyvay, late one night, Lena vakes Ole and says, "I tink its time!"

So Ole fired up the Yohn Deere tractor and took her to the hospital to have their first baby.

She had a little boy, the doctor looked over at Ole and said, "Hey, Ole! You yust had a son! Ain't dat great! "

Vell, Ole got excited by dis, but yust den the doctor spoke up and he said, "Hold on! We ain't finished yet!"

The doctor den held up a little girl.

He said, "Hey, Ole! You got you a daughter!" She's a pretty little ting, too....

Ole got kind of puzzled by this, and then the doctor said, "Holey Moley Ole, we still ain't done yet!"

The doctor then delivered another boy and said, "Ole, you yust had youself another boy!"

Ole was flabbergasted by this news!

A couple days later, Ole brought Lena and the their three children home in the self propelled combine. He was real serious and he asked Lena, "How come we got tree on the first try?"

Lena said, "You remember dat night we ran out of Vaseline and you vent out in the garage and got dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?"

Ole said, "Yeah, I do. Uffda!, it's a damn good ting I didn't get the WD-40!

LOVE 'EM!!!! had to print this one off for my own scandanavian/north dakotan to read!!!! by the way, moving day has been scheduled for the 9th of march....will leave deer lodge around noon and rest for the night in billings...plan to be in tioga north dakota the next afternoon....sure as hell am gonna miss him, but this damned high altitude is not doing his worn out lungs any good!!! anyway, ot, keep 'em coming...the more the better!!!

kris

ranchwife said:
LOVE 'EM!!!! had to print this one off for my own scandanavian/north dakotan to read!!!! by the way, moving day has been scheduled for the 9th of march....will leave deer lodge around noon and rest for the night in billings...plan to be in tioga north dakota the next afternoon....sure as hell am gonna miss him, but this damned high altitude is not doing his worn out lungs any good!!! anyway, ot, keep 'em coming...the more the better!!!

kris

Wish him good luck- I think once you're a flatlander you're always a flatlander- every time I get in the mountains they seem to be closing in on me...I know how that altitude can affect someone- My dad had his lungs ruined during the war- had a terrible time if he went to the mountains......

Wish him good luck- I think once you're a flatlander you're always a flatlander- every time I get in the mountains they seem to be closing in on me...I know how that altitude can affect someone- My dad had his lungs ruined during the war- had a terrible time if he went to the mountains......
When I leave my mountains and hit the flatland seem like I going to fall off the end of the earth as there no mountain to stop me...
Had a friend in college, his wife was from the Acme Wyo. Not really flat land but wide open. Well while he was in the army stationed back in South Carolina, She couldn't leave the house. The brush, growth and timber were just too close in for here, clostaphobic.

Interesting~I have felt both ways!

When we moved to W. Montana from Wyoming and would go back to Wyo to visit, it felt so good to get over by Columbus where you could see again! We lived by the mountains in Wyoming, but were not surrounded by them as in Western Montana. Had both mountains and open country.

Then after being surrounded by mountains for 18 years and moved over here (SE Mt.), I know exactly what Jody is talking about. YOU DO feel like you are going to fall off the edge some place!! Strange!! But that feeling is gone now, too.

Both mountains and plains are equal as to good things and not-so-good things~

Good luck iwith your father, ranchwife. My dad is getting weaker by the day. I just hate it for him and I am not nearby, so pretty much can only listen on the phone as he tells me. Sometimes I think we can live too long. But he has lived a long and fulfilling life, I have to remember that.

Little Ole was praying at night and he says, "God bless Mommy, Daddy, Grampa, and good-bye Uncle Sven."

The next day Uncle Sven died tragically by getting hit by a Mac truck.

The next night at prayertime, Little Ole says, "God bless Mommy, Daddy, and good-bye Grampa."

The next day Grampa was playing golf, was hit by lightning, and he died.

The next night Ole and Lena were getting real worried. At prayertime, Little Ole says, "God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."

Well, the next day at work Ole was especially careful and all went well. But when he got home, he found Lena sobbing.

Ole asked, "Honey, what's wrong?"

Lena said, "The mailman is lying dead on the back porch!"

Take care.

Latest posts