• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
These are of the stuff at home...yearling heifers, 1st calvers, and few pairs of odds and ends. Oh and we brought home the bull calf pairs after we preconditioned.

Have 3 Ribeye heifers
0029-6.jpg

0008-24.jpg

0007-23.jpg

Two Homerun's (he was a Homebuilder son)
0009-25.jpg

0023-8.jpg

And a 6050
0006-25.jpg

The bull calves weren't too cooperative but got a few not great pictures
Thor calves, this one really has a mane
0001-27.jpg

0003-25.jpg

0005-24.jpg

A Ribeye
0002-25.jpg

Group shot
0004-22.jpg

Have two sets of twins home, the 6 of them are almost always together.
0013-22.jpg

0014-22.jpg

First calver pairs
0010-25.jpg

Not all paired up
0011-26.jpg

0012-22.jpg

0015-17.jpg

Mother to the last one
0016-16.jpg

0017-16.jpg

0018-17.jpg

0022-11.jpg

0025-8.jpg

Been using the dust bag
0024-10.jpg

Favorite hang out
0019-16.jpg

Oops, the yearling Harland daughter calved about a month ago
0020-14.jpg

Two more 'oopses' left a stud colt on his mom for too long :oops:
0021-14.jpg

Thought she'd be a buckskin, not sure now?
0026-6.jpg

0027-7.jpg

you guys keep this up and they might have to change the name of this site to herefordranchers.net and maybe we'll see soapweed on the cover of the aha journal again :lol:

Great shots.
Man the one with the mane would make an AWESOME wall covering.

When you figure out what color she is let me know ...thats the same color Ginger is and I have no clue LOL I call her a black line back. A girl at work called her grulla. Most times I call her witch LOL but Shoer loves her and she does whatever he wants her to do.

Hereford76 said:
you guys keep this up and they might have to change the name of this site to herefordranchers.net and maybe we'll see soapweed on the cover of the aha journal again :lol:

Ididgetonthecoverwaybackintheday.jpg

I did get on the cover way back in the day. :wink:

Andalsoonthisdirectory.jpg

And also on this directory from 1964.

Seems like a long time ago when I was this skinny little kid. :roll:

Maybe the reason it seems so is because it was a long time ago. :)

Hereford76 said:
back then it would have meant something to have your picture on the cover - not so much today, unless your a show jockey or hobby elitist!

I can't recall that it meant too much back then. :wink: My hand sure didn't wear out from signing autographs, and absolutely no one tried to emulate that stylish hat. :)

Gosh soap you sure was a cutie back then...... :D :p :twisted: :D
Nicky, very nice pictures.... I've heard good things about those ribeyes... Yours are the first I've seen and they certainly look like the doing kind.. I know there is no babing them at your house... Thanks for sharing...

Soapweed, I recall Kosmo Kid wearing a stylish hat like that not too long ago, maybe 2 or 3 weeks back. like father like son :lol:

By the way, Nicky, those are some mighty fine calves and colts. That Oregon area where you lives is great cattle country, and it's very scenic to boot. I always enjoy your photographs.

thanks! Katrina, you should try him, I bet you'd like him. We're anxious to see how the daughters do. Saw some 3 an 4 yr olds in Idaho that were doing a dandy job.

Soap, it's a good place on the good years lol, but thank you!

I really those Ribeye heifers...we've got a few back here that just weaned their second calf and as of now they seem to be making pretty good females.

Latest posts