• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More questions about BIG

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bill said:
Econ, not only do you lack credibility you have also now shown the absence of any morals or class.

If as you say "It is about someone holding something over your head so they can get away with a wrong." That is called blackmail.......... not incest............. and most certainly not rape. Your comments are uncalled for and demeaning not only to Tam and BMR but to everyone else with a shred of decency who frequents this site.

As I said before you need some serious professional help.

In every one of the cases I cited, Bill, there was some sort of blackmail being held over someone's head. I am sorry you focused in on the sexual part. That is your problem, not mine. I think the incest example is one where I least understand the conclusions people come to when trapped in these moral delimas. The other night there was a Frontline show on girls from russia who were promised better lives and jobs in the west only to be turned into prostitutes after they were psycologically abused. There was a real system in how it was done.

I ask myself how slavery and even the civil rights abuses of just 40 years ago could have happened. In every case, there is a loss of control, a loss of dignity, and usually a very large event that showed what the "new reality" is that has to be accepted by those being abused.

I know what happened in Canada during the BSE fiasco. It was one such event. What I want to know is do you even recognize it as such? Most people who are prostitutes do not just choose that job. There is a system that gets them into it. Same with every other thing that impends on our freedoms to do what is right. I think the people I blame the most are the people who set up the systems that allow these evils to happen. When I encounter these people I have two questions. 1) Did they recognize what was happening and 2) Did they help it happen to further their own interests. The next question that I have is did they do ANYTHING to stop it when they saw the abuses or did they just turn the other way because they were too busy with their own problems or whatever the reason may be.

"Rape" or "incest" happens on many different levels. The lady who thought she was poisoned by the poultry companies with one of those "superbugs" was raped in real life. She told me what she has been going through with the poultry company was as bad or worse than the rape she went through in real life. Rape happens on many different levels. It isn't always just sexual. In fact, the biggest part is not sexual at all.

Trying to defend it only makes the saying of it worst when you have been told to STOP by more than one person.
I know what happened in Canada during the BSE fiasco
wasn't it just today that you admitted you didn't know much about the Canadian beef industry and now you are trying to tell us you know exactlly what happen. Face it Econ you need help to seperate reality from fantasy SEE YOUR DOCTER.

Tam said:
Trying to defend it only makes the saying of it worst when you have been told to STOP by more than one person.
I know what happened in Canada during the BSE fiasco
wasn't it just today that you admitted you didn't know much about the Canadian beef industry and now you are trying to tell us you know exactlly what happen. Face it Econ you need help to seperate reality from fantasy SEE YOUR DOCTER.

Face it Tam, I called you on something that you need to be called on. I do not think I have to defend myself to people like you. You are not the forum police and public health care in Canada doesn't mean any old Canadian can give out referrals to doctors. You know less about the U.S. cattle industry than I but that hasn' stopped you from posting. Face it Tam you need help to seperate reality form fantasy.

Econ101 said:
Bill said:
Econ, not only do you lack credibility you have also now shown the absence of any morals or class.

If as you say "It is about someone holding something over your head so they can get away with a wrong." That is called blackmail.......... not incest............. and most certainly not rape. Your comments are uncalled for and demeaning not only to Tam and BMR but to everyone else with a shred of decency who frequents this site.

In every one of the cases I cited, Bill, there was some sort of blackmail being held over someone's head. I am sorry you focused in on the sexual part. That is your problem, not mine. I think the incest example is one where I least understand the conclusions people come to when trapped in these moral delimas. The other night there was a Frontline show on girls from russia who were promised better lives and jobs in the west only to be turned into prostitutes after they were psycologically abused. There was a real system in how it was done.

I ask myself how slavery and even the civil rights abuses of just 40 years ago could have happened. In every case, there is a loss of control, a loss of dignity, and usually a very large event that showed what the "new reality" is that has to be accepted by those being abused.

I know what happened in Canada during the BSE fiasco. It was one such event. What I want to know is do you even recognize it as such? Most people who are prostitutes do not just choose that job. There is a system that gets them into it. Same with every other thing that impends on our freedoms to do what is right. I think the people I blame the most are the people who set up the systems that allow these evils to happen. When I encounter these people I have two questions. 1) Did they recognize what was happening and 2) Did they help it happen to further their own interests. The next question that I have is did they do ANYTHING to stop it when they saw the abuses or did they just turn the other way because they were too busy with their own problems or whatever the reason may be.

"Rape" or "incest" happens on many different levels. The lady who thought she was poisoned by the poultry companies with one of those "superbugs" was raped in real life. She told me what she has been going through with the poultry company was as bad or worse than the rape she went through in real life. Rape happens on many different levels. It isn't always just sexual. In fact, the biggest part is not sexual at all.

Econ, you rank high on the list of instances of "the pot calling the kettle black" I've seen when you denigrate Bill by saying "I'm sorry you focused on the sexual part. That is your problem, not mine."

To top that, you go right into yet ANOTHER analogy based on sexual abuse!

No facts to present.........so you divert........again!

MRJ

Econ101 said:
Bill said:

There comes a time when you can no longer tolerate what a person says and I believe Econs time has come. Nebrusker used to discrimate people as low as Econ and he got tossed so I think its Econs turn!!

Northern Rancher said:
Why didn't somebody just answer Jason's three questions?

Randy had a sale Saturday and has been busy, before and after,I presume. All of this went on while he was away from the forum.

Mike said:
Northern Rancher said:
Why didn't somebody just answer Jason's three questions?

Randy had a sale Saturday and has been busy, before and after,I presume. All of this went on while he was away from the forum.

Posted right here on thei thread by Randy himself along with several other post with no more of an answer to Jasons questions than this one.
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not responding earlier to these two pathetic waste of space brown nosers. Tam and Jason.

I've been in Hawaii, spending their nieghbors money.

I wish I had each of your phone numbers to tell each of you what would be sensored on this site.

That will be all I have to offer on this thread for the two of you. If you would like more, post your phone numbers.
He just choose to not answer the questions again NR.

M-R writes;"{There comes a time when you can no longer tolerate what a person says and I believe Econs time has come. Nebrusker used to discrimate people as low as Econ and he got tossed so I think its Econs turn!!}

Why don't you just skip his posts M-R? I used to read a poster here who brought a different view. Now his posts have been reduced to name calling and insults. I glance at them and skip them because I know nothing new is being brought to the table. Another poster uses 500 words of double talk to say what could be said in ten. And those ten would be untrue anyway. I also skip her posts on this forum.

No one is holding a gun to our heads to make us read these posts. Just skip them! As one poster put it, 'this is not a popularity contest'. Hell if it was, it would be like that stupid show survivor. Vote one poster off each week and see who is the last poster standing! :lol:

fedup2 said:
M-R writes;"{There comes a time when you can no longer tolerate what a person says and I believe Econs time has come. Nebrusker used to discrimate people as low as Econ and he got tossed so I think its Econs turn!!}

Why don't you just skip his posts M-R? I used to read a poster here who brought a different view. Now his posts have been reduced to name calling and insults. I glance at them and skip them because I know nothing new is being brought to the table. Another poster uses 500 words of double talk to say what could be said in ten. And those ten would be untrue anyway. I also skip her posts on this forum.

No one is holding a gun to our heads to make us read these posts. Just skip them! As one poster put it, 'this is not a popularity contest'. Hell if it was, it would be like that stupid show survivor. Vote one poster off each week and see who is the last poster standing! :lol:

AMEN... :clap:

Sorry NR. If you think these stupid questions need answers, I'll try to help. Of course we all know the response from this group already.

Question #1
Why does an idea group need a president?

What would you like us to Call Cam - Captain Cam, Chairman Cam, what does ABP call their leader. Isn't ABP an idea group.

Question #2

I thought this was a plant for young cattle, not OTM? According to Randy there wasn't a business plan, the hard worked on plan was $120-$150 million paid back at $3 per head? That's 40-50 million cattle that have to be sold to pay for the plant.

The plan was always to harvest OTM cattle with potential changes later. The original idea was $3.00 on all cattle. Now act dumb everyone and make out like you did not know this and are ready to argue over it AGAIN. The plant idea is shelved.

Question #3 Randy had told us they took $100 from producers that became members and that it wasn't enough money to do much with...not a big deal. The article says more than 600 members signed up. That's $60,000. gathered at 20 meetings. Not bad wages for 1 guy. Who has that money?

This is the question that prompted me to ignore the whole post. The money was spent on travel expenses to Government meetings, BIG C information meetings (where all folks except those who listen like Tam thought they were paying for a voice in a snowstorm), marketing stategy meetings, a seretary who donated far more time and energy than she was paid for, advertisements, postage, membership in CBEF (cost us the same as Cargill and Tyson),
a feasability study that told us to back off the plant idea, but told us to continue to look for ways to solve the domination and control of OUR industry, information gathering and communication to take a hard stand for BSE testing for marketing purposes which later became the stand of the Canadian Beef Export Federation, and there are still a few bucks left that we promised to give to 4H should the group ever fold.

Anyone who wants more than that can call with their own dime, or drive with their own gas, or generally pay with their own damn money like Cam Ostercamp, Randy Kaiser and others have done for the past two years. Or join the ABP/CCA and get mileage and a per diem just to tow the packer line.

Had a good thread about a month ago concerning where BIG C would like to head. Of course that discussion was forgotten by those who would simply like to see BIG C die a Liberal scandal type death. Good luck. I only wish that when BIG C makes more steps that help the producers of this country, a few packer asskissers could be somehow left out.

frenchie said:
Tam said:
. He just choose to not answer the questions again NR.

Perhaps he would ...If you did not slander him when you asked the questions

If Randy want's to change any bodies mind about BIG C he needs to respectfully answer the questions. I have asked him questions many times but I still don't know what the answers are as he comes with a chip on his shoulder as if I personally told every producer in Canada to vote against the BIG C plan. I don't have that knid of power Frenchie no body does. But I would just like to hear one respectfully thought out answer come from him that he can back up with something. I'm open to the idea of slaughter capacity expansion in Canada but I just can't, like the majority of producers, support a check off levy on all cattle sold in Canada to pay for the BIG C PLANT If they have another idea let's see it but He can leave the attitude out of it, as it is not showing us anything good about BIG C leadership.

Wow 5 pages later the questions get addressed.

I was under the impression that the plant idea would be as big as Cargill/Tyson.

The article said 1500 head ( poorly written mind you 1500 head per day?)

Cam also complained he is getting $140 less for his calves, yet offered no proof or numbers as to why he would say that. From what I have seen calves are bringing as much as pre BSE.

The other thing that seemed strange was $120-$150 million for that size of plant. Seems high.

I would like to see groups have a more solid grasp of the industry before trying to lead it.

Jason said:
Wow 5 pages later the questions get addressed.

I was under the impression that the plant idea would be as big as Cargill/Tyson.

The article said 1500 head ( poorly written mind you 1500 head per day?)

Cam also complained he is getting $140 less for his calves, yet offered no proof or numbers as to why he would say that. From what I have seen calves are bringing as much as pre BSE.

The other thing that seemed strange was $120-$150 million for that size of plant. Seems high.

I would like to see groups have a more solid grasp of the industry before trying to lead it.

You are really one to be talking here, Jason. Whats the matter, too many $100 words for you?

You seem to like every idea that allows packers to play games that allow them to gain more and more market power and disclose less and less information.

Have you figured out how much Canadian taxpayer money went to Tyson and Cargill AND their companies they controlled? Maybe you should work on those numbers before working against Big C's or anyone else's numbers.

Tam said:
frenchie said:
Tam said:
. He just choose to not answer the questions again NR.

Perhaps he would ...If you did not slander him when you asked the questions

If Randy want's to change any bodies mind about BIG C he needs to respectfully answer the questions. I have asked him questions many times but I still don't know what the answers are as he comes with a chip on his shoulder as if I personally told every producer in Canada to vote against the BIG C plan. I don't have that knid of power Frenchie no body does. But I would just like to hear one respectfully thought out answer come from him that he can back up with something. I'm open to the idea of slaughter capacity expansion in Canada but I just can't, like the majority of producers, support a check off levy on all cattle sold in Canada to pay for the BIG C PLANT If they have another idea let's see it but He can leave the attitude out of it, as it is not showing us anything good about BIG C leadership.

If you have a problem with him so be it.However thats still does not give you or anybody else the right to slander him or the leadership Of BIG C.

[/b]

Hay Jason -

You have to be the most pathetic waste of space that lives on a cattle ranch in this country.

Take the shots Jason. Too chicken to come out to a BIG C meeting, far too chicken to ask questions at a BIG C meeting, and amazingly knowlegdeable about everything BIG C has done, based on his own negative nitpicking, word choosing translation.

BIG C meetings were about so much more than a plant proposal that had the potential to stand beside Cargill and Tyson over time. They were a forum for ranchers and ALL the other plant proposals to stand up and speak their minds. Every plant proposal that I know of in Western Canada had microphone time at BIG C meetings and was supported fully by the members of BIG C. Tam even goes so far as to say that BIG C was trying to squash other plants with her translation????? They may have pulled out the sales pitches to bash one another and jostle for rancher investment, but BIG C supported them all. That Jason never saw that. Because Jason is too busy picking apart the BIG C plant proposal which we admit now was a pipe dream. A pipe dream partly because fellows like Jason would never spend the time to research the whole story. A pipedream because Jason would rather bend over than open his mouth in public or offer his so called wisdom.

There you go Tam, the attitude again. But attitude like yours and Jason's is a far better way to move on. :roll: I did go back and pull out the words that may hurt a dear girl like Tam or a little fag like Jason.

Latest posts