• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More snowy pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
It snowed pretty good today, don't know how much as it blew around quite abit.

View out the dining room window this morning
0001-16.jpg

Some outside scenes
0019-6.jpg

0001-15.jpg

0018-6.jpg

0017-7.jpg

Feeding the calves
0002-15.jpg

0005-14.jpg

0003-15.jpg

Fed the bulls and the mares and colts...can be kinda hairy getting back out of where the mares and colts are.
0010-14.jpg

Mike chopping ice for the bulls
0008-14.jpg

Snow's pretty deep
0009-14.jpg

0012-13.jpg

0007-14.jpg

WyomingRancher said:
Woo Hoo! Somebody got a little snow :D . Looks like Jill is thinking enough is enough for now :) .

Yeah, she can stand still and look like she's lying down. She likes it though.

Nicky,So glad to see you guys are getting the moisture we need here in the west,hoping for a good haying year.I was'nt aware it dumped that much in oregon,we're are you located??I was wondering what mike was doing with that shovel,tanks really buried!Do you feed with those draft looking horses?Take care,be safe.

Blkbuckaroo said:
Nicky,So glad to see you guys are getting the moisture we need here in the west,hoping for a good haying year.I was'nt aware it dumped that much in oregon,we're are you located??I was wondering what mike was doing with that shovel,tanks really buried!Do you feed with those draft looking horses?Take care,be safe.

We're out of Baker City, and are always happy to get moisture in any form. Thats the creek he's breaking ice on, the horses keep their water open but the bulls don't. Don't feed with horses, they're just haired up for winter :wink:

It's really nice up in there,was on realtor.com the other day looking at land up around Burns,Drewsey,Baker city,Hereford areas and east central areas of oregon.Are the prices staying somewhat flat up there?How's the baker economy doing.

:shock: Wow you have snow!!!! Thx for the pics Nicky,the download time is ALWAYS worth it.... :)

How far are you from Pendleton I'm hoping to go see a close relative ride there some day. Everything around here is licking snow for the winter they seem to do alright but we get a fair bit more snow than you do.

I think prices are about the same here, have pretty strict zoning laws which slows down subdividing. The economy seems ok.

We're 1 1/2 hours from Pendleton. Come on down!!! You can stay here, rooms are at premium in Pendleton during the Roundup. Actually you should come in July. The Elks Club in Baker puts on a bull and bronc riding with ALOT of money. Ty and friends could clean up :)

Ok how far are you from Farmington, New Mexico we'll be there for the High School Finals in late July. The whole crew is going with so it would be a good trip.

Blkbuckaroo said:
we're are you located??

I was over in Madras OR end of May - was that even close? I pulled a new swather all the way home from Floyd A. Boyd Co. behind my one ton with a 16ft header on it and never got pulled over once but I would never do it again!

Have you guys ever heard of Gebbers Grass Ltd. I can't remember but I think they were from somewhere in OR. I think it is owned by the Gebbers that raise all the apples or something like that?

Don't think we could considered 'on the way' to N.M. sorry. Leanin' H might be though.

Madras is about 350 miles from us. If you went thru hermiston you were close to PPRM. You could've dropped the swather at his place and come here to visit. Don't know the grass people, probably over on the west side, they grow alot of grass seed over there.

Latest posts