• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mostly clouds and a few cows, July 30, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Nicetoseefulltanksonahotsummerday.jpg

Nice to see full tanks on a hot summer day
Puttingoutsaltandmineral.jpg

Putting out salt and mineral
OldGlory.jpg

Old Glory
LoadedforbearBeproudFasterHorses.jpg

Loaded for bear. Be proud, Faster Horses. :wink:
Theoldcrookedposthasprobablybeeninthefence.jpg

The old crooked post has probably been in the fence longer than I am old.
Prettyclouds.jpg

Pretty clouds
Samebirdonthesamecrookedpost.jpg

Same bird on the same crooked fence post
Thecloudsarestartingtodevelopsomecharacter.jpg

The clouds are starting to develop character.
Birdcomingtovisititsbuddy.jpg

Bird coming to visit its buddy
Moreclouds.jpg

More clouds
Samebirdfromadifferentangle.jpg

Same bird from a different angle
Cowsandclouds.jpg

Cows and clouds
Gettingnourishment.jpg

Getting nourishment
Darngoodstuff.jpg

Darn good stuff
Raininginthedistance.jpg

Raining in the distance
Turmoilinthesky.jpg

Turmoil in the sky
Lotsoffluffylayers.jpg

Lots of fluffy layers
Amushroomeffect.jpg

A mushroom effect
Casparthefriendlyghostsayingwaitforme.jpg

Casper the friendly ghost saying, "Wait for me!"
Morerelaxingbovinesatanotherpond.jpg

More relaxing bovines at another pond
Meanwhilebackattheranch-2.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the ranch
Lookingacrossthehaymeadow.jpg

Looking across the hay meadow
Balinghaylateintheday.jpg

Baling hay late in the day
Stillprettyjustbeforedark.jpg

Still pretty just before dark
Lookingnorth.jpg

Looking north
Lookingtothenorthwest.jpg

Looking to the northwest
Orangemeringue.jpg

Orange meringue in the southern sky
OldGlorysayinggoodnight.jpg

Old Glory saying goodnight

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that gets sidetracked watching clouds...Pretty cool clouds against the green sandhills..Things look darn good up your way...it's about the same here..mow a little..rain showers...dry a little...bale a little...rain showers..oh well we'll get done someday! :?

Nice pictures. I always enjoy checking to see what you have put up lately. I'm surprised you didn't comment on the eagle coming out of your fluffy layers of clouds. He sure jumped out at me!

aspen said:
Nice pictures. I always enjoy checking to see what you have put up lately. I'm surprised you didn't comment on the eagle coming out of your fluffy layers of clouds. He sure jumped out at me!

I wasn't sure if it was an eagle or a turkey buzzard, so decided to not say anything. :wink:

That cloud hung over our hay meadows for two hours. Sure shut down our haying on a great day. Hailed for an hour and a half and got 2.6 inches of rain. A mile north and a mile south we didn't get any thing. Just where we were haying :mad:

It was so spotty.....how spotty was it......It was so spotty that I left my shotgun out leaning againest the fence....one barrel waqs full of water but the other barrel was fine. :) :eek: :shock: :oops: :roll:

Saddletramp said:
That cloud hung over our hay meadows for two hours. Sure shut down our haying on a great day. Hailed for an hour and a half and got 2.6 inches of rain. A mile north and a mile south we didn't get any thing. Just where we were haying :mad:

It was so spotty.....how spotty was it......It was so spotty that I left my shotgun out leaning againest the fence....one barrel waqs full of water but the other barrel was fine. :) :eek: :shock: :oops: :roll:

That's pretty spotty alright. :) :tiphat: Glad you survived the big storm. It sure looked black off in that direction.

Latest posts