• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mountain Sheep

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ned Jr.

Reaction score
I took these photos yesterday and thought some of you might enjoy seeing them.

This guy looks like he's been in a few battles.
IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

Say cheese. :D
IMG_3224.jpg

Another group from awhile back.
IMG_3122.jpg

Way back when in the 60's We were Roping Burrows in the Saline Valley.
I was on a 55° Steep Rocky mountain side when I jumped a (red)(full Curl) Ram and 4 (red) Ewers - started to rope the Ram but considering where I was I CHICKEN-OUT...
That night in Camp a "State Game Warden" said He Was Watching Through his Spotting Scope with a list of 40 or 50 Laws I would Have Broken :roll: :!:

ODNT your story remind me of something that happened here a couple years ago.

We have the Crestone Needles close to here which are some of the hardest to climb mountains around. A few years back a man that was considered a expert climber fell and died. When they looked at the photos he had on his camera it showed a mountain goat. Every time he took another picture the goat was closer until the last one it was real close. They think the goat knocked him off. Others reported a aggressive goat up there.

Maybe you could of told the Warden it was self defence. :wink: :D

Justin said:
Sir Loin said:
Ned Jr.

Beautiful pics.
Did you take them with your cell phone?
SL

that would be one hell of a cell phone :lol:

great pictures as always, Ned :tiphat:

in our area the cell phones are better cameras, than they are phones!

Wonderful pictures!! I would never get to see such a thing if not for ranchers net..

Now dumb blonde question: Are they huddled up because they are playing football? With no auditables?? :D :roll: :D

Latest posts