• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Movie Idea.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
Just a thought I had for a new movie......

A hetro-sexual couple decide to sell their ranch because of pressure from enviro-groups and the influx of city people driving up land prices.
They move to San Francisco and try to start up an interior decorating/wedding planner business.
The story would then revolve around the misunderstanding and persecution they face,at the hands of the "locals", who do not "understand" or approve of their lifestyle and resent "straight" couples ruining the image of interior decorators.
We could call it....Payback Mountain. :wink: :)

TimH said:

A hetro-sexual couple decide to sell their ranch because of pressure from enviro-groups and the influx of city people driving up land prices.
They move to San Francisco and try to start up an interior decorating/wedding planner business.
The story would then revolve around the misunderstanding and persecution they face,at the hands of the "locals", who do not "understand" or approve of their lifestyle and resent "straight" couples ruining the image of interior decorators.

Cast...........................

Hank Williams Jr..............the husband
Would bring a whole new meaning to wedding receptions in S.F.
Whiskey drinking barbecues with live country bands as entertainment.

Reba McIntire..............the wife
Cowboy and western decor becomes the rage with bearskin rugs and animal "Head Mounts" becoming scarce due to the demand.

Bruce Willis..............the coordinator
A gun toting delivery man who shoots the first three clients for refusing to help him unload the cactus and mesquite flower arrangements.

Jenna Bush............the daughter
Through contacts of unknown "Corporate" sponsors and financial advisors, soon parties with and befriends the entire fan base of the San Francisco 49'ers, the last normal people in the area, which in the end pulls the company out of tremendous debt and is bought out by Tyson Foods for $100 Million to start the world's largest catering conglomerate.

No????????????

Mike said:
TimH said:

Cast...........................

Hank Williams Jr..............the husband
Would bring a whole new meaning to wedding receptions in S.F.
Whiskey drinking barbecues with live country bands as entertainment.

Reba McIntire..............the wife
Cowboy and western decor becomes the rage with bearskin rugs and animal "Head Mounts" becoming scarce due to the demand.

Bruce Willis..............the coordinator
A gun toting delivery man who shoots the first three clients for refusing to help him unload the cactus and mesquite flower arrangements.

Jenna Bush............the daughter
Through contacts of unknown "Corporate" sponsors and financial advisors, soon parties with and befriends the entire fan base of the San Francisco 49'ers, the last normal people in the area, which in the end pulls the company out of tremendous debt and is bought out by Tyson Foods for $100 Million to start the world's largest catering conglomerate.

No????????????

Sounds good, Mike.
And for the supporting cast, I was thinking maybe Richard Simmons and Pauly Shore as the evil gay couple who conspire to run Hank Jr. and Reba out of town. Also, kd lang could play the part of their incontinent dog, Fifi. :)

You guys are too much. You better watch it though, you are not being PC and there is getting an awful lot of libbies on here. Love the cast you have put together :lol:

sw said:
You guys are too much. You better watch it though, you are not being PC and there is getting an awful lot of libbies on here. Love the cast you have put together :lol:

I agree whole-heartedly...but, ya gotta figure out how to fit in Sam Elliott!!! :wink:

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Could we cast OT as the crazy town Sheriff that sends all of his wages to R-calf? :wink:

I resemble that :wink: :lol: And I'd gladly help Reba out anyway I can...

Sam Elliot ... florist who left Montana after going broke when R-Calf's lawyers sued him for using some Canadian maple leaves in the table centerpieces at their annual convention. :roll:

sounds like a great movie, except drop Reba, and instead use Gretchen Wilson........man, blue jeans ain't looked that good in a while!

jigs said:
sounds like a great movie, except drop Reba, and instead use Gretchen Wilson........man, blue jeans ain't looked that good in a while!

Yea I like my women a little on the Trashy side also.....

Latest posts