• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Moving

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
The wife and I have finally desided to move to the ranch. I have a guy coming out next week to look at adding two more bedrooms and a bathroom to my mother house. Its been pretty crazy for me since I have been spending so much time up there I don't get much of a chance to see the wife and the kids very much. My mother can't wait until we get up there, she keep saying are we moving next week to be with her. I keep telling her we have to add on first. Her Althizmer is starting to get worst for her now. She keep saying she can't wait to be with dad and in a way I don't blame her. She goes out and see him every week. She sleep most of the day and night when she at home. The caregivers I have staying with her just can't keep her up when they are at home. So they take her out every chance they can. So I am praying with us moving up there her grandkids can kept her up and going some.

Best wishes for you and your family as you make the move to help out your mom. It is hard to watch our parents deal with the loneliness and effects of old age. While it can be challenging at times, it's a blessing to give back the care they showed us when we were little kids. Prayers for you and your family, that He will meet your all needs.

It sounds like you are making the right decision. It will be good to be back on the ranch, and good to be near your mother abiet very hard. It was so hard to watch my parents slip away. But when we have lost that generation of Americans, we have truley lost something. Good luck & God Bless.

Good luck to you. It definately sounds like the thing to do. How long will the improvements take to do? And did you get any rain?

burnt said:
Best wishes for you and your family as you make the move to help out your mom. It is hard to watch our parents deal with the loneliness and effects of old age. While it can be challenging at times, it's a blessing to give back the care they showed us when we were little kids. Prayers for you and your family, that He will meet your all needs.

----------
burnt said it better than I ever could.
I hope things go well for all of you, and I'm still praying for
rain for y'all.

Nicky said:
Good luck to you. It definately sounds like the thing to do. How long will the improvements take to do? And did you get any rain?

We got about 2.5 inches. Most of the grasses have die and tons of trees are dieing. This drought is going to take a long time to recover from, this is the first time I have never mowed the pasture because there was anything to cut. I do have some rye grass coming up now after the rain we got, but it want last if we don't get anymore rain. I guess the good thing is I got and oil lease the other day and they are talking about moving in after the first of next year.So I guess there is some good coming from all of it after all.

Latest posts