• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mrnak Herefords annual sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
Looks like another super offering this year. I've seen a few pics here http://mrnakherefords.com/ and looked over the catalog online. Hubby won't let me see the paper version. Last couple years our small tax return went to the Mrnak Ranch, so he is trying to aviod that this year. :?

cert said:
Looks like another super offering this year. I've seen a few pics here http://mrnakherefords.com/ and looked over the catalog online. Hubby won't let me see the paper version. Last couple years our small tax return went to the Mrnak Ranch, so he is trying to aviod that this year. :?

Hi cert...Thanks for the post. I'd think that would be a good outfit to spend your refund check...what do you think of the Dakota calves??? I have seen several at operations other than Mrnaks, and were very impressed. From the looks of the pictures, I'd say he did well for Mrnaks too.

Have a great day!!!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

The Mrnak's are indeed super folk. I met them a few years ago in Denver. They treated us like family from the get go.

Our current herd bull is a Dakota son. He is doing a super job for us. Calving ease like you wouldn't believe. They retained an interest in semen in him. I was kinda hopeing to see some of his calves in the sale offering. Not this year, but that is fine.

I also have a Dakota female. She is a super cow. Bred to calve in mid march, just before she turns 3, with her 2nd calf. A pure gold.
I had bought her full sister out of last years sale. Wayne said she was a little flighty but thought she might settle down. Well, she never did and is now with their range cows. She just didn't like people.

I don't normally buy cattle. And I had NEVER bought one sight unseen. But I trust Wayne and Terry. And they know the cattle I like. Will not steer a person wrong.

Hopeing to make it up to their 100 year shindig. Might have to take a few extra days and make some rounds and visit with some of you fine folk.

Latest posts