• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mrs.Greg

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
We've been trying to get Mrs.Greg on site with her own name,thx to Hanta-Yo we did,don't believe EVERYTHING she says about me :oops:

Howdy, I am glad to meet the great lady behind the man, with a cattle stick (a pokin') him :!: :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink: :clap: :clap: Will be a pleasure to see your point of view.

Thank-you all for the welcome,it looks like a nice friendly site, and Greg hon I won't tell too many stories about you.

Mrs.Greg said:
Thank-you all for the welcome,it looks like a nice friendly site, and Greg hon I won't tell too many stories about you.

Ahhhhhhh, come on, mrs greg!!! tell us all the "good stories"!! Promise we won't tell him....it'll just be between us :wink: :wink:

N.R, hopin to make it to Veg. Sunday,have a family get together Sat. so all goes well I'll be there Sun.If can't make it then have a wedding in Beechy{sp}? in Aug. you anywhere near??

I might be packing kids to a rodeo near there you never know. My nephew is marrying a girl from Beechy in July-I'll be there then lol. I'm staying in room 125 at the Wild Rose Inn.I think we play at 9'00 A'M sunday.

Latest posts