• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Much needed after reading bull session!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
here is the key to inner peace and relaxation....needed this after a quick visit to "bull session"....how depressing!! :( Hope this works :wink:

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace. The article read:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started." So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I finished a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Crown Royal, the Prozac, some valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how freaking good I feel....You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace...

Ugh! With my hangover, that just makes for a bad mix! I think my inner peace will come from crawling under a blanket on the couch and sleeping the majority of the day away.

Shelly said:
Ugh! With my hangover, that just makes for a bad mix! I think my inner peace will come from crawling under a blanket on the couch and sleeping the majority of the day away.

Now THAT sounds like a good idea :D :D unfortunately, gotta go see the dentist about this danged abcessed tooth in about 2 hours...does not leave much time for a nap...unless, of course, he sends me home on some good drugs and then i WILL nap!! :wink:

ranchwife said:
Shelly said:

Now THAT sounds like a good idea :D :D unfortunately, gotta go see the dentist about this danged abcessed tooth in about 2 hours...does not leave much time for a nap...unless, of course, he sends me home on some good drugs and then i WILL nap!! :wink:

If you drank the above concoction you wouldn't have to worry about the tooth for a day or two :lol:

I did a 60's theme wedding Friday night-Everyone in the wedding party dressed in 60's clothes-bell bottoms, headbands, biker outfits--long hair and beards predominated--ladies all in the lace outfits popular then....After the wedding they toasted the new couple with a drink concoction they called liquid cocaine- can't remember all the liquors in it- but I'm sure a couple would have you feeling no pain for some time.....

And no I didn't wear a headband- told them I'd wear the same thing I wore in the 60's- which is about what I wear today.....

Ohhhh, come on now, oldtimer!!! you know you wanted to dress like the rest of the "hippies".....heck, probably did and just don't wanna admit it!! :wink: :wink: That's okay....we'll keep it just between us :D

Sounds good to me for sure and i liked those days. Graduated from high school and got married in those years so couldn't have been all bad.
WE have warmed up some now with humidity since our almost 4 inches of rain this month and think we are lucky we got what we did as it is about over and now can get with the haying pretty soon and that seems forgein as didn't take long last year and the year before didn't even take anything out. The husband got a new seat for his tractor and a new baler to pick up in Phillip on MOnday so guess they are off and running as soon as they can.
Would have been to wet yet this week as our last rain was on the 13th and we got 9 tenths.
The dams are full and one is even running over so guess we did something right. Some around us still need run off so that is to bad,
Ok everyone take care and stay healthy.
I would like to have seen that wedding Oldtimer was talking about.
BevM :) :)

Latest posts