• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Murgen,OK Miss Tam is a "9.8"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whatever Haymaker, I guess until you meet someone, others with discount what you say about them for what it's worth.

And really, Maybe if we want to slam eachother, we should be doing it on one of the other forums, and not Coffee Shop.

Murgen said:
Whatever Haymaker, I guess until you meet someone, others with discount what you say about them for what it's worth.

And really, Maybe if we want to slam eachother, we should be doing it on one of the other forums, and not Coffee Shop.

sounds good to me ,ps dont take it so personal you will live longer ,have a lil :lol: fun............good luck

Wow I'm gone for a couple days and I come back to this Thanks guys but really I'm only a 9.7 :wink: :lol:

Tam said:
Wow I'm gone for a couple days and I come back to this Thanks guys but really I'm only a 9.7 :wink: :lol:

Tam, please don't discount yourself. Much blood was spilled in defense of your honour while you were absent. :evil:

Miss Tam ,dont you believe any thang these canuckle heads say,I believe you are a "12".................good luck :p

Haymaker, I see you edited the first comment you made on this thread, were you afraid of Tam seeing it? :???:

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
Murgen said:
Haymaker, I see you edited the first comment you made on this thread, were you afraid of Tam seeing it? :???:

YES
What did you say Haymaker? :pretty:

Not much Miss Tam, just did a lil arithmetic and had your grade some what lower,but having given it considerable thought I believe you are a "12"....................good luck

Latest posts