• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Musicians here?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sierraman said:
I agree with y'all about bagpipes. However, get a good playing person playing Amazing Grace, and wow, its great! Also, my dad, a violinist can play the violin to sound similar to bagpipes, and man, is that wonderful!

I know what you mean. I allways thought 'the mapleleaf forever' on bagpipes was the sweetest sound on earth. But I probably woudn't think that way if it was being played in the next room in a cat camp.

well i can play a little piano/keyboard, a little oboe, and clarinet(band in school)

i would like to learn how to play the guitar

montana cowgurl said:
well i can play a little piano/keyboard, a little oboe, and clarinet(band in school)

i would like to learn how to play the guitar

That's a wide range of instruments! Good for you, m.c.

I learned to play a bit of guitar when I was about 10. Just learned enough of it to be dangerous though, really. My siblings tell me that when I was 6 or 7 , I would stand in the family room with a cowboy hat on and pose with our old, tuneless guitar and proudly proclaim - "Hi, I'm Johnny Cash . . ." Someone even snapped a picture of the scene . . .

But that's where the similarities end.
8)

Latest posts