• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Must be a Jack Mormon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing said:
Please note that in 2009 he had 30+ years of law enforcement experience, today it's 40+. Obama inflation, no doubt.

Just so you can get your figures right-- In 1999 when I retired I had 27 years law enforcement-- but since then I have kept my appointment as a Deputy Brand Inspector- served two years under the District Judge as a Water Commissioner- and for the last 10 or so years served as Substitute Justice of the Peace/City Court Judge...

To me that figures up to well over 40 years of criminal justice experience- since I'm still involved to some extent....

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Please note that in 2009 he had 30+ years of law enforcement experience, today it's 40+. Obama inflation, no doubt.

Just so you can get your figures right-- In 1999 when I retired I had 27 years law enforcement-- but since then I have kept my appointment as a Deputy Brand Inspector- served two years under the District Judge as a Water Commissioner- and for the last 10 or so years served as Substitute Justice of the Peace/City Court Judge...

To me that figures up to well over 40 years of criminal justice experience- since I'm still involved to some extent....

Uhhh correction Your Honor, my figures were right. As far as whatever blows your skirt up on fluffing up your CV, have at it. The point is if you hadn't been proven repeatedly to be fast and loose with the truth, I'd have not even mentioned it.

BTW, I also note you completely ignore the meat of my post above. Why is that? You didnt say those things?

Maybe there is a Morman tradition there. I have heard that Brigham Young had a still. I knew a guy that said his dad could show you where the still was located.

gmacbeef said:
Let's see now,who was that senator from Massachusetts, that several years back , who got Drunk , tried to drive home with his girlfriend, but put her & his car in lake Chappaquiddick, & left them both for DEAD, while he stumbled home to AVOID being arrested ?????? Who was that O.T. ?

OLDTIMER !! I replied to this thread because you must have missed it ! Since you don't discriminate, LOL , Then I know You will agree that this prominent Democrat brother of yours, always thought he knew better for everybody than they did ,Right ?

I'm glad you posted it OT. :tiphat: It shows that you should not place your trust in any human being. A big government that has influence over the citizens will only be corrupt, no matter who is voted in.

Keep up the good work.

gmacbeef said:
gmacbeef said:
Let's see now,who was that senator from Massachusetts, that several years back , who got Drunk , tried to drive home with his girlfriend, but put her & his car in lake Chappaquiddick, & left them both for DEAD, while he stumbled home to AVOID being arrested ?????? Who was that O.T. ?

OLDTIMER !! I replied to this thread because you must have missed it ! Since you don't discriminate, LOL , Then I know You will agree that this prominent Democrat brother of yours, always thought he knew better for everybody than they did ,Right ?

That particular tribe of elitist scumbags is kinda old news. Current hypocrite being discussed is sitting senator (no, not the one sitting on the can, tapping his foot--nother one, drunk mormon bishop type) also from idaho, tho--hence the confusion--

Oldtimer said:
Apparently you have never been in a Montana Waterhole... Many- especially in the winter- are the gathering place for the whole family... A place for the retired to stop in the morning and have coffee- wait for the barber to get free- some sit around much of the day and play crib-- or in the afternoon get a whist game going- and in the evening many waterholes are the hamburger joint for the kids, who play a little pool and listen to the jukebox---- all without touching a drop of alcohol... Often they are the only place open in these small towns...
You been around big city folk too long... :wink:

Yet YOU always refer to it as the "watering hole". Tells me why you stop in. As for the city folks, OT I've never lived in a "city" of over 5000 in my life.

Oldtimer said:

:shock: :shock: Deputy?? Brand Inspector?? Water Commissioner?? What the he77 does that have to do with Criminal Justice?? And a substitute JP?? lolololol, when they call you to "fill in " to they ask 1st if you are sober??

oldtimer wrote

She's kind of like me- she can't stand bully's, hypocrites, liars, phonies, stalkers, (recognize yourself anywhere there Hypo :wink: :lol: ) etc. .. Especially those that try to bully other folks- especially scare women...

She must hate you as well because you described yourself very well,,,everyone of those things yiou said she hates fits you to a "
T"

EH

TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:

:shock: :shock: Deputy?? Brand Inspector?? Water Commissioner?? What the he77 does that have to do with Criminal Justice?? And a substitute JP?? lolololol, when they call you to "fill in " to they ask 1st if you are sober??

Nah, they already know that Old Counterfeit couldn't pass a breathalyzer at any hour of the day or night.

littlejoe said:
gmacbeef said:
gmacbeef said:

That particular tribe of elitist scumbags is kinda old news. Current hypocrite being discussed is sitting senator (no, not the one sitting on the can, tapping his foot--nother one, drunk mormon bishop type) also from idaho, tho--hence the confusion--

I think this one should resign.. just like the rest who commit conduct unbecoming an elected official.. to many of these guys go to DC and get polluted .. (pun intended) and can't handle it.. but still get re-elected..

it is time to throw more of them out.. again.. (and it hasn't even been two months since the election)..

Latest posts