• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang addition---

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
I was excited to find these two palominos, that had been missing sense last fall. One is last years colt from the paint mare and the other is her grandkid, which is the last years colt of the buckskin. The fact that they showed up,, means the paint mare will be coming around in the near future. (Uncle and Nephew,, I sure can't tell which is which)

This is the same two last year, with their mothers.

Two cremellos or perlinos - what are the odds, well matched pair! If I have two horses with very similar build and color I look at the their manes - looking at the pictures I would dare to say that the same horse is to the left and to the right in each picture.
Looking forward to see you re-uniting with your favorite mare soon!

caljane said:
Two cremellos or perlinos - what are the odds, well matched pair! If I have two horses with very similar build and color I look at the their manes - looking at the pictures I would dare to say that the same horse is to the left and to the right in each picture.
Looking forward to see you re-uniting with your favorite mare soon!

"Your wish is my desire." :D :D :D

Now, if I can just get some cooperation of those AWOL mustangs, I will be a happy guy. I looked over some pictures from the past,,, It's still a little questionable to me, but next time I'll be trying to get better pictures of their manes.

Latest posts