• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures-----

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Fall comes early when it's so dry. However the mustangs seem to find something to eat.

DavisMtn17thSept09001.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09012.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09017.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09003.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09043.jpg

Some times you just have to live with bad knees.

DavisMtn17thSept09050.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09094.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09104copy.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09123.jpg

DavisMtn17thSept09064.jpg

The sunny side makes for better pictures.

DavisMtn17thSept09083.jpg

Those are some awesome pictures. Its still a shame that a person can't catch some of them and make a good horse out of them. Its just kills me that a good majority of "wild" horses will end up either in a feed lot, or someones back yard.

I agree, It's a real waste and it's costing us a lot of money. I heard that in Palomino Nevada the BLM is feeding 20,000 head in corrals. I always wanted to rope one, and came close to loosing my rope once, but that was a long time ago. I appreciate your interest in the pictures. Maybe I'll do it again.

As dry as it is here, I might come out your way in October. Kinda looking like all the cows will be home by then, so I might have time to play, before winter sets in. Keep the pictures coming, so I can figure out which one I am gonna chase. :D

"If the well don't dry up and the good Lord willing,,, and you make it to Salt Lake City,, and your rope is long enough,, and you can rope form a pick-up,,, we just might go look at them....If they haven't dried up and blown away. :wink:

Latest posts